Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Notice anything wrong with these Hertz promo photos?

Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Most

I find it interesting that the person that approved these photos for Hertz didn't notice the error with these pictures.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-7694388/coupon-savings-of-up-to-$35-special-offer

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/bb-8657875/drive-out-of-arizona-for-as-little-as-$5-per-day-special-offer
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:54 am

Programs: DL:Diamond, HH:Diamond
i give up

i give up. what's wrong with them? is this bc they don't have seatbelts? they look to be vintage cars that wouldn't have them.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlirtatiousFlyer
i give up. what's wrong with them? is this bc they don't have seatbelts? they look to be vintage cars that wouldn't have them.
It's the latter. ^ Also, car and one female model is same in both photos.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
In the Arizona Drive Out promo, looks like the cars are on the beach... also in the one on the left they're looking at a map and not neverlost

-J.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jzweighaft
In the Arizona Drive Out promo, looks like the cars are on the beach... also in the one on the left they're looking at a map and not neverlost

-J.
I noticed that too, but thought they might have driven to CA from AZ. The map is hilarious!
Old Apr 22, 2012, 5:45 am

Programs: HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Avis First/Preferred, Hertz 5*
In the first one the guy is driving with his wrist... I don't think I would approve of any of my kids driving that way. Hair doesn't seem to be as ruffled as mine always is in a convertible also (assuming they are driving in that photo).
Old Apr 25, 2012, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dot_net
In the first one the guy is driving with his wrist... I don't think I would approve of any of my kids driving that way. Hair doesn't seem to be as ruffled as mine always is in a convertible also (assuming they are driving in that photo).
I didn't catch that either. I wonder who approves these photos.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.