Go Back   > > >

Old Apr 20, 12, 9:49 am   #1
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 1A
Programs: Most
Posts: 388
Notice anything wrong with these Hertz promo photos?

I find it interesting that the person that approved these photos for Hertz didn't notice the error with these pictures.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-7694388/coupon-savings-of-up-to-$35-special-offer

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/bb-8657875/drive-out-of-arizona-for-as-little-as-$5-per-day-special-offer
jeautk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 12, 9:54 am   #2
  
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern VA (NOVA)
Programs: DL:Diamond, HH:Diamond
Posts: 330
i give up

i give up. what's wrong with them? is this bc they don't have seatbelts? they look to be vintage cars that wouldn't have them.
FlirtatiousFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 12, 9:56 am   #3
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 1A
Programs: Most
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousFlyer View Post
i give up. what's wrong with them? is this bc they don't have seatbelts? they look to be vintage cars that wouldn't have them.
It's the latter. Also, car and one female model is same in both photos.
jeautk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 12, 12:31 pm   #4
  
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC
Programs: DL KM, Bee Six, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Carlson Gold, Hilton Silver, Marriott Silver, Greyhound Road Rwds
Posts: 4,635
In the Arizona Drive Out promo, looks like the cars are on the beach... also in the one on the left they're looking at a map and not neverlost

-J.
GW McLintock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 12, 1:19 pm   #5
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 1A
Programs: Most
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzweighaft View Post
In the Arizona Drive Out promo, looks like the cars are on the beach... also in the one on the left they're looking at a map and not neverlost

-J.
I noticed that too, but thought they might have driven to CA from AZ. The map is hilarious!
jeautk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 12, 5:45 am   #6
  
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rockford, IL
Programs: HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Avis First/Preferred, Hertz 5*
Posts: 77
In the first one the guy is driving with his wrist... I don't think I would approve of any of my kids driving that way. Hair doesn't seem to be as ruffled as mine always is in a convertible also (assuming they are driving in that photo).
dot_net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 12, 9:35 pm   #7
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 1A
Programs: Most
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by dot_net View Post
In the first one the guy is driving with his wrist... I don't think I would approve of any of my kids driving that way. Hair doesn't seem to be as ruffled as mine always is in a convertible also (assuming they are driving in that photo).
I didn't catch that either. I wonder who approves these photos.
jeautk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 1:23 am.

Contact Us - FlyerTalk - Archive - Top