Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How far can hertz push?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2013, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by finster869
I have a multi-month rental I am supposed to be getting triple miles on, but they only gave me 500 miles for January and February. I kept all the screenshots and paperwork, and the FT, Promo, CDP#, etc. are all correct.
What email address would you suggest sending a letter to? I called Customer Service (oxymoron) 3 times and all they could do was give me an email address of [email protected]. Unfortunately, when you send an email there, all it does is send an automated message asking you to request missing points online. The online form does not let you attach files, or even give a description of the problem.
Can someone give me a good email address to send my info to where a live person might actually try to help me?
You could try sending a pm to Mike McDowell here on FT and ask for his suggestion. A Hertz Company Representative.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/members/mmcdowell.html

Or you could try: [email protected]
Old Mar 7, 2013, 10:08 am

Programs: US Chairman's Preferred
Originally Posted by leafpile
You could try sending a pm to Mike McDowell here on FT and ask for his suggestion. A Hertz Company Representative.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/members/mmcdowell.html

Or you could try: [email protected]
Thank you, will give it a shot!
Old Mar 7, 2013, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA,HH Gold,SPG Plat,Natl Elite,Hertz Pres Cir
Hertz FF Dept

Since your request is for frequent traveler points, here you go:

If you prefer, you may also fax your documents.

Hertz Corp
Frequent Traveler Dept
14501 Hertz Quail Springs Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73134 U.S.A.

Toll-Free Tel. # 800-654-4173
Toll-Free Fax # 866-333-8304

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.