Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can I redeem points for an Ireland reservation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Premier, Hertz Five Star

On the webpage, I see options for France, Germany, Italy, Spain & the United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg but not Ireland.

Does anyone have experience with renting in Ireland and whether or not using rewards points is an option?

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 12:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by c699534
On the webpage, I see options for France, Germany, Italy, Spain & the United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg but not Ireland.

Does anyone have experience with renting in Ireland and whether or not using rewards points is an option?

Thanks in advance.
Only the countries you see listed have award redemptions available. Ireland is not one of them. I have rented many times in Ireland. Hertz in Ireland is a franchise, so that maybe one of the reasons as the other countries listed are all corporate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.