Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Delta Promo - Coupon Applied At Time of Rental?

Old Dec 5, 2010, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Hi all! Have a question I hope someone can answer. Found this through the Delta site:

https://offer.hertz.com/offers/index...1.jsp&id=21182

When I go ahead and input everything, I get, in the rate quote on the side:

"Promotional Coupon; : 148120
will be applied at time of rental"

CDP name: DELTA A-L FF DISCOUNT #

Delta says it's up to 40%, but that leaves a lot of room for variation - the rental could only be discounted by 5 or 10%. I wouldn't want to wait until I get to the counter and realize it's not worth it.

Has anybody used this PC before and have an idea what I could expect?

Thanks!
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The rate that you have been quoted is the rate that you will pay. It is the CDP number (165385) that determines the rate

Originally Posted by hertz
The CDP savings of up to 40% applies to time and mileage charges only, discounts vary by rental date, location and vehicle type
The PC number will be, I believe, just giving the extra 200 miles

Dave
Old Dec 6, 2010, 2:30 am

Programs: Delta Plat
I use this code all the time, even when it says the promo is invalid for a location it is cheaper to use the code than it is to not use the code

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.