Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Old Mar 4, 2014, 2:18 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cardinalkid1891
You should know that those rates are for citizens of said countries, so you may run into some trouble at the counter. Also, the Amex Plat CDP doesn't give a flat 20% discount on all cars, but rather 'up to' 20% off the best public rates, and that discount tends to apply only to higher end cars in my experience..
I've not seen that mentioned anywhere before, where does it mention that restriction? Sometimes the US site is cheaper, sometimes the UK site, sometimes another country - they're all Hertz sites though and I haven't seen it state any restriction when booking.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
has anyone got the good old Hertz friends and family cdp to hand?

I can't seem to find it now, all I seem to find is the Family CDP. What happened to friends?!
Old Jun 6, 2014, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by aceman
has anyone got the good old Hertz friends and family cdp to hand?

I can't seem to find it now, all I seem to find is the Family CDP. What happened to friends?!
You can join ELITE BUSINESS NETWORK for Hertz discount.

Get up to 30% off any daily, weekly, or weekend rate with hertz rental car
at Hertz using coupon code CDP# 2005781

Fee-Waived Hertz #1 Gold Status Enrollment
https://link.hertz.com/link/goldcorp...rpType=bapgold
Company name: Elite Business Network
CDP Number: 2005781
PIN Code: bapgold
Old Jun 10, 2014, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by CalItalian
The AAA rates booked on the AAA site are almost always lower - sometimes substantially lower - than the AAA rates that can be booked on the Hertz site with a AAA CDP. This has been going on for years. The cashback sites are purely portals that take you to the Hertz website.
This

Last edited by returnoftheyeti; Jun 10, 2014 at 11:14 pm
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:39 pm

I have a CDP that provides a 20% discount, and a PC (172196) code that gives $25 off a weekly rental. Used together, the CDP discount is also applied to the PC discount, so in effect PC 172196 only gives $20 off.

Is there a way around that? Is it possible to add the PC after the CDP has been applied?
Old Jun 14, 2014, 3:27 am

Programs: Hertz 5*, Le Accor Gold
Originally Posted by easyguy
You can join ELITE BUSINESS NETWORK for Hertz discount.

Get up to 30% off any daily, weekly, or weekend rate with hertz rental car
at Hertz using coupon code CDP# 2005781

Fee-Waived Hertz #1 Gold Status Enrollment
https://link.hertz.com/link/goldcorp...rpType=bapgold
Company name: Elite Business Network
CDP Number: 2005781
PIN Code: bapgold
In my case, the price with EBN CDP is by 200% more expensive than without CDP... I wonder how they came up with "up to 30% discount"...
Old Jun 15, 2014, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA 'kettle', Marriott Gold, ICH Gld, Hertz 5*
Haven't posted in awhile but noted that I was able to combine PC192021 (free day) with the Travel Partners CDP I've had in my profile for over a decade and it beat the best AAA CDP/PC combos I could muster up by about 50 bucks for a weekly rental of a full-size at my local HLE in September. Worked out to 23/day all-in. Not bad. The PC returned 31 off and the CDP did the rest.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 12:25 pm

Programs: Sixt DIA, Hertz PC, Europcar Elite VIP
hi guys, any working rqs or cdps that would avoid a drop fee?
starting in chicago and leaving the car at LAX i am getting like 700$ one way charge.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:00 am

PC 182092 (birthday code)
I'm afraid we're finally going to see this code die. It is still valid until 2/28 but hasn't been updated beyond that. My birthday is next month and Hertz has already sent me my offer, 250 points on my next rental within a 30 day window. No birthday $$$ off coupon...
Not to blow my own horn, but I was the original recipient of that PC and it remains my biggest FT contribution to date. I'm still very proud. .

My birthday is next week so I'm keeping an eye on my e-mail for another code this year.

I'm agnostic but if there any church- or temple-going FTers out there please say a prayer for you and me both...
Old Aug 6, 2014, 12:41 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by YYZC2
Not to blow my own horn, but I was the original recipient of that PC and it remains my biggest FT contribution to date. I'm still very proud. .

My birthday is next week so I'm keeping an eye on my e-mail for another code this year.

I'm agnostic but if there any church- or temple-going FTers out there please say a prayer for you and me both...
My friend's birthday was yesterday. He got his offer, points. Expect that.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 6:58 am

My friend's birthday was yesterday. He got his offer, points. Expect that.
I still haven't received an e-mail, bit I just completed a rental yesterday and I got my 250 Anniversary points. I guess that's it...
Old Oct 11, 2014, 3:13 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG
PC# 199124 is an AAA coupon that is supposed to give an extra 15% off (up to 35% total). It's valid through 11/15/2014. I've tried many locations and dates and always get the message "Either conditions haven't been met or the location is not participating". If anyone gets this code to work, can you tell me the dates and location(s)? Thanks!
Old Oct 11, 2014, 5:59 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by flightexpert
PC# 199124 is an AAA coupon that is supposed to give an extra 15% off (up to 35% total). It's valid through 11/15/2014. I've tried many locations and dates and always get the message "Either conditions haven't been met or the location is not participating". If anyone gets this code to work, can you tell me the dates and location(s)? Thanks!
Try 198866. I have used both AAA 15% off pc's without any problem. Combine with your AAA CDP. 198866 is valid until 4/30/15. The 35% is only if the AAA CDP is giving 20% off (15% + 20%)...otherwise "up to" are the key words.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 6:13 pm

Any discount code for monthly rental in California?

Haven't figured out a good way to work around the issue of paying for liability either. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Many thanks!
Old Oct 12, 2014, 10:23 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG
Originally Posted by jeannepa

Haven't figured out a good way to work around the issue of paying for liability either. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Many thanks!
Hi jeannepa,

In order to keep the Hertz forum clean, there are different threads for posting, discussing, and requesting help with Hertz discount codes.

This thread is meant for discussion of specific codes only. If you're looking for help with a rental, you'll have much better luck if you post your request in this thread instead.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.