FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz-gold-plus-rewards-423/)
-   -   PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz-gold-plus-rewards/1107806-pc-rq-registry-promotion-codes-rate-codes-only.html)

safetymom Jul 21, 2010 6:43 am

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Please just post your Hertz coupon codes here. There is a separate thread for discussions of the coupons and discounts available.

Madhouse24 Aug 29, 2010 12:10 am

Latest Blue Nile Travel Group codes

CDP# 1879271

• $10 off rentals of 2+ days: PC# 117036
  • $15 off weekend rentals of 2+ days: PC# 115872
  • $25 off rentals of 5+ days: PC# 113540

OPEN savings

Hertz has teamed up with OPEN Savings from American Express to offer up to an extra 10% off your total rental charges, including surcharges and taxes, on every Hertz rental when you pay with your OPEN card. The extra savings is combinable with any Hertz offer and will automatically appear on your American Express billing statement. To learn more: opensavings.com

cordelli Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

No application fee and first year free hertz connect

Sign up for Connect by Hertz using the the promo code "VFREE" -- no application fee and no 1st year membership fee (that's correct, $0 to sign up).

No clue how long it is valid for, they posted it on facebook this morning.

DJMeatBall Dec 9, 2010 9:16 am

Mods, would it be possible to move the coupon code discussion to the other thread to leave this one just for pure code posting? ktnx!

Anyways:

Save $10 on a 2-day minimum Daily, Weekly or Weekend HLE rental (all car classes): PC# 150953 (good until 1/31/2011).

Link

DJMeatBall Dec 12, 2010 7:22 am

A few more codes.

PC # 151653 - AAA members get two car class upgrades (I'd wager that you don't need to be using a AAA CDP to use this PC number, though)

PC # 151572 - $10 off per day on Weekly/Weekend rentals *at airport locations* up to $40 off in total.

PC # 151561 - one car class upgrade at HLE locations (zzzzzzzz)

The first two promotions are good to the end of January. The last snoozer is good until February 28th. Hope this helps someone!

PlatinumTraveler Dec 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Rental Discounts & Free Gold Membership

Save $10 on rentals of 2 or more days*

Get the CDP discount and save an additional $10 on any rental of two or more days at participating locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico through December 31, 2010.

Provide discount CDP# 1849750 and PC# 117036 at time of reservation

Save $10 Per Day, Up to $40 On a Weekly/Weekend Rental at the Airport*

Get the CDP discount and save up to $40 on your Weekly or Weekend Rental at the Airport of an Economy or higher class car. Offer valid for pickup through January 31, 2011.

Provide discount CDP # 1849750 and PC# 151034 at time of reservation.

FREE HERTZ #1 CLUB GOLD Online Enrollment

Earn Herts#1 Awards® Points, redeemable for airline miles, hotel points and more.

Sign up in your Gold Profile for our #1Awards program, bank your points with Hertz or use them on your favorite frequent flyer program i.e. Delta, Marriott, etc.

Enrollment is immediate and a Hertz Gold membership number will be assigned upon completion. To access your fee-waived application use the link and information below:

Company Name: BBSG
CDP# 1849750
Promo Code: bapgold

fried.food.is.good Dec 19, 2010 11:05 pm

CDP that yields a discounted rate (CDP# 1634574)

Originally Posted by lowfareair (Post 15393013)
The best way is aaa.com/hertz (allows Promotional codes, Gold number, et al) which generally gives you better rates than the second way - putting your club code in the CDP area on hertz.com

+1

The AAA site is great for getting a double discounted rate.

That said, if the discount isn't great, I've used this CDP successfully in the past. Sometimes the rates are discounted by only 5% and sometimes as high as 20% depending on the location you rent from. I've used this CDP code at both airport locations and HLE's when booking online.

CDP# 1634574

Try the AAA option first always but this CDP is a great 2nd option if the AAA option doesn't work.

calbear94 Jan 3, 2011 12:18 pm

Another code

CDP 1895378-- saved over $100 on a weekly rental off of the ABA rate
Also, PC 151701-- upgrade one class

Rut Dog Jan 7, 2011 3:20 pm

PC# 151336: $5 per day, up to $25

Good through 01/01/2012 (all of 2011).

Rut Dog Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by lowfareair (Post 15079655)
$10/day discount is back for non-AAA members!

Save $10 Per Day, up to $40 on your Weekly or Weekend Rental at the Airport when PC#151034 is included in your reservation of an Economy or higher class car. Offer valid for pickup November 1 through January 31, 2011.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/speci...xml&Category=Q

Looks like this has been extended to pickup through February 13. You won't find that on the link, but I was able to make reservations with it. And return date doesn't matter.

They've been known to extend these good deals more than once, so keep checking.

l etoile Jan 24, 2011 2:50 pm

After getting an alert from a member, I went through and did a little housekeeping in this thread. I removed expired promotions and moved most discussions to this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz...iscussion.html

If you're looking for something you feel I moved in error, please drop me a note as everything is retrievable.

l'etoile
sr. moderator

callsignapollo Feb 6, 2011 4:13 pm

Young driver coupon is back.

lowfareair Feb 19, 2011 6:33 am

Via email:

Rent locally for an upgrade & a bonus

If you haven’t rented at a Hertz neighborhood location lately, there’s never been a better time. We’ll Come and Get You® with free pickup and return service. And now through August 31, 2011, we’re offering you the extra comfort of a One-Car-Class Upgrade on your Weekly or Weekend Rental, plus 250 Hertz #1 Awards® Points with PC# 154000.*

* The PC# above is not valid on Vehicle Replacement Rentals. This offer is subject to upgrade vehicle availability at time and place of rental. Highest obtainable upgrade is to a Premium class vehicle. Offer valid for vehicle pickup through August 31, 2011.

Rut Dog Feb 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by Madhouse24 (Post 14565082)
Latest Blue Nile Travel Group codes

CDP# 1879271

• $10 off rentals of 2+ days: PC# 117036
  • $15 off weekend rentals of 2+ days: PC# 115872
  • $25 off rentals of 5+ days: PC# 113540

This $15 off weekends is pretty nice on a 2 day weekend, that's $7.50 off per day. $5 per day is seemingly always available, but $10 per day comes around only now and then.

And I'm having success with it and other CDPs.

Bumping because these codes have been posted since August, but seem to have no expiration.

cordelli Mar 3, 2011 11:05 am

Hertz student discounts in parts of Europe

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/specia...xml&Category=F

Hertz student discounts in parts of Europe

Introducing Hertz Students

15% off cars
20% off vans

Are you a student aged 19 or over? Have you held a driver’s licence for over a year? Then here’s the good news: you can now rent a car with Hertz Students.

If you’re thinking ‘well, it’s about time’, we don’t blame you.

After all, every student needs a car sometimes. Whether you’re moving in to or out of uni accommodation, hitting the road for a much-deserved break or visiting friends in the north (or south, east or west), you need wheels.

And now, the extra good news. We know how tight budgets can be. So as a student, you’ll get 15% off cars, and 20% off vans. If you’re aged between 19 and 24, you will need to pay Young Driver Surcharge when you pick up your vehicle. Rates vary, so take a look at our table below.

Plus, you can go where you want, when you want. Cars are available in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Czech Republic and Slovakia. That’s one heck of a road trip.

And what’s more, you can also rent a van in all of those countries (except the USA and Canada).

Remember, you’ll need:
A current student ID to be presented at the location
A driving licence of more than a year
A credit card in your name to make the booking. You will also need to present this at the location.

Young Driver Surcharge

A Young Driver Surcharge is applicable for students aged between 19 and 24.

Hertz Students’ (as it is called in UK, France, Germany, Benelux & Switz) or Hertz UniverCity’ (as it is called in Spain & Italy) is a prepaid and non prepaid online and off line programme available in the above countries for car and van rentals, and in USA, Canada, Czech Rep and Slovakia for car rentals only. In addition, students from Australia and New Zealand can access the programme through specific customer discount programs.

This programme is valid on selected car groups which may vary by destination and is subject to availability.

The discount on cars and vans is valid for students aged 19 years and above and is based on the best Hertz retail rates available at the time of booking.

To qualify for the discount, students will need to have a driving license that has been valid for at least one year and a valid student ID (which must both be presented at the location). A valid credit card in the student’s own name will be required to make a booking and must be presented at the location.

A Young Driver Surcharge is payable at the location by students aged between 19 and 24.

http://i52.tinypic.com/a1nuh4.gif