Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2011, 4:01 am

My 5* mailing came with this latest discount: free day for AAA & CAA members with a 3 or 4 day weekend rental in the U.S., Canada and apparently even some stations in Mexico.

http://offers.hertzgold.com/Htz_Gold...60&langcode=en

good through 3/31/2012

Also, $10 per day (up to $50) off SUV's and Crossovers on week & weekend rentals in certain Ski markets (i.e. check the list of locations offering this discount from the web page I've linked below).

http://offers.hertzgold.com/Htz_Gold...48&langcode=en

expires 4/30/2012
Old Dec 29, 2011, 10:31 am

Programs: Lotz
My Best

AAA plus PC 157990 (One day free on 3 day weekend). Out of DCA comes to about $38 all in for mid-size (Gold Choice) plus I get 1000 Virgin Atlantic miles per rental.

Edit: The PC 166305 is even better- $10/day off. At DCA that's $28 for 3 days.
Thanks AutoSlash !

Edit 2: Changed my 3-Day to 3 One-Days at $9.80 all in per day and get 1000 VS miles per day. Wow- I may be renting several a day !

Last edited by tassojunior; Dec 29, 2011 at 9:54 pm
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:43 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by tassojunior
AAA plus PC 157990 (One day free on 3 day weekend). Out of DCA comes to about $38 all in for mid-size (Gold Choice) plus I get 1000 Virgin Atlantic miles per rental.

Edit: The PC 166305 is even better- $10/day off. At DCA that's $28 for 3 days.
Thanks AutoSlash !
You're welcome! That's a super deal. FWIW, we've found that weekend rentals at DCA/IAD/BWI are some of the cheapest in the nation. I guess all those politicians, lobbyists, and other folks with biz in DC keep the rental fleet busy during the week, but on the weekends, all those cars sit idle, so there are great deals to be had for sure.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
You're welcome! That's a super deal. FWIW, we've found that weekend rentals at DCA/IAD/BWI are some of the cheapest in the nation. I guess all those politicians, lobbyists, and other folks with biz in DC keep the rental fleet busy during the week, but on the weekends, all those cars sit idle, so there are great deals to be had for sure.

Actually during most of the year tourists keep DCA prices sky high even on weekends. Usually I go to BWI to get cheaper rates. But lately DCA's only been a couple dollars more.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 7:56 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
AAA first day free on 3 day weekend rental

AAA first day free on 3 day weekend rental

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-7330...-special-offer

AAA Members Enjoy a Free Weekend Day

Receive your first day Free on a 3 day Weekend Rental when PC#164080 is included in your reservation of any vehicle type. Offer valid for pickup December 15 through March 31, 2012.

Free Weekend Day

Any Vehicle

Be sure to enter your AAA CDP Number in the Discounted Plan/Club Code CDP Field.

Participating Locations in U.S., CN, PR, & MX

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations are required and must include your AAA CDP#, along with the PC# for this offer. Blackout periods may apply in some cities at sometimes, especially during periods of peak demand. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Canada Puerto Rico and Mexico. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and may only be used with a AAA CDP#. No other CDP#, certificate, voucher, offer or promotion applies. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying weekend rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. This offer is valid for vehicle pickup on or before 3/31/12.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 6:51 pm

One-Way Rental Codes ?

Other than the retiree code, are there any codes which allow one-way rental with no fee or low fee? I'm sometimes in this situation and would like to use a legitimate code.
Old Jan 4, 2012, 8:48 am

Save Up to $30 on your Weekend Rental at the Airport

Save $10 per day, up to $30 on a Weekend Rental at the airport when PC#166725 is included in your reservation of an Economy through Full Size car or Small SUV. Offer valid for pick up through March 31, 2012.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-9473241/save-up-to-$30-on-a-weekend-rental-at-the-airport-special-offer
Old Jan 4, 2012, 8:50 am

Save $30 on a Weekly Rental at the Airport

Save $30 on a Weekly Rental at the airport when PC#166736 is included in your reservation of an Economy through Full Size Car or Small SUV. Offer valid for pick up through March 31, 2012.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-5881...-special-offer
Old Jan 4, 2012, 8:51 am

Save $20 on a Weekly Rental in Your Neighborhood

Save $20 on a Weekly Rental at Hertz in your neighborhood when PC#107520 is included in your reservation of an Economy or higher class car. Offer valid for pickup from January 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-9419...-special-offer
Old Jan 4, 2012, 8:56 am

Hertz Global Sale - Up to 33% Off

CDP: 754910

Offer includes:
• Up to 33% off*

Offer applies:
• To all car classes, including select Green Traveler, Adrenaline & Prestige Collection vehicles.
• To daily, weekend & weekly rentals.
• To rentals reserved from 26/DEC through 31/JAN/2012 with vehicle pick ups from 3/JAN through 30/JUN/2012.
• At participating locations around the world.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/specia...xml&Category=T
Old Jan 8, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
More details on Global Sale

Here is a list of discounts for this CDP by country:
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/navig...onditions_.jsp

USA is supposed to be 20% off all rentals all classes, but I got NO discount at my HLE (while my regular CDPs work like normal).

So I guess "At participating locations around the world." means not in my neighborhood. ;-)

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
CDP: 754910

Offer includes:
• Up to 33% off*

Offer applies:
• To all car classes, including select Green Traveler, Adrenaline & Prestige Collection vehicles.
• To daily, weekend & weekly rentals.
• To rentals reserved from 26/DEC through 31/JAN/2012 with vehicle pick ups from 3/JAN through 30/JUN/2012.
• At participating locations around the world.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/specia...xml&Category=T
Old Jan 8, 2012, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by Rut Dog
Here is a list of discounts for this CDP by country:
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/navig...onditions_.jsp

USA is supposed to be 20% off all rentals all classes, but I got NO discount at my HLE (while my regular CDPs work like normal).

So I guess "At participating locations around the world." means not in my neighborhood. ;-)
Our system automatically analyzes hundreds of Hertz rentals a day to determine the best CDP's and PC's. I can tell you that not once have a I seen the Global Sale CDP get spit out as the low price winner for US/Canada rentals.

About 40% of the time it's the best CDP for international rentals, but it's more likely that something like the CDP for UA or AA freq flyer program members is a better choice.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 6:43 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
up to $30 off weekend/weekly

From the "discussion" thread, a PC that never got logged in this thread.

Originally Posted by exerda
Got an e-mail from Hertz with PC 165944, offering "up to $30 off a weekend or weekly rental" until 1/31/2012.
Seems to be $10 per day, NOT airport restricted (a rarity these days).

Last edited by Rut Dog; Jan 14, 2012 at 8:33 pm Reason: add title
Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:29 am

Hey All,
First time poster....
Traveling to Vegas for a week (Sat-Sat) and picking up a Weekly Intermediate for $250 all in.
That is using the Govt. code...(I work for NASA)

I have tried numerous CDP and PC codes to try and get in at a cheaper rate but can not....

I dont see how some of you can get these outstanding prices....

TIA

Bama
Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by bamafamily
Hey All,
First time poster....
Traveling to Vegas for a week (Sat-Sat) and picking up a Weekly Intermediate for $250 all in.
That is using the Govt. code...(I work for NASA)

I have tried numerous CDP and PC codes to try and get in at a cheaper rate but can not....

I dont see how some of you can get these outstanding prices....

TIA

Bama
Hetz Govt rates can be quite good, so you may not beat that CDP. Have you tried pairing it with a PC Code (Coupon) to see if you can get the price lower?

If you post the pickup and return dates/times we might be able to help you a bit further.

Also check USAA and AAA. More info here on USAA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.