Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2016, 8:41 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by ericeric1010
Hi guys,

Planning a trip to SNA (John Wayne Airport) for a 8 day rental in late February. Problem is I will be 20 years old, and Hertz charges an astonishing $25 per day to rent a car from them. This adds $216 to the price of my rental car and essentially doubles the base rate. I called Hertz and they said that AAA members get the age differential waved, however I am Canadian and CAA does not waive the age differential.

Any ideas? Will Hertz actually check for my AAA card if I use an AAA CDP? I don't want to get there and be stuck without a car.
That is completely incorrect. AAA members DO NOT have the age differential waived. Only USAA members have the age differential waived, and the likelihood of them checking is fairly high.

You might want to check out this FT thread for more info. I'll also PM you later for another possible option.
Old Nov 15, 2016, 3:01 pm

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Hey folks,

Got a few new promo codes for Hertz. Should work with most CDP #'s but feel free to use our company CDP# 1934703.

$25 off Weekly Rental of 5 days or more. PC# 106455

$5 a day, up to $15 off Weekend Rentals PC# 106444
Old Nov 24, 2016, 2:11 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Welcome to FT! PC codes don't seem to work in STT, but CDP codes work just fine. I'd recommend using one of the ones from this page. They all should give the same discount.
I'm quoting a post from 4.5 years ago, just checking to make sure that it's still true ... that PC codes won't work in the U.S. Virgin Islands (STT is St Thomas, airport location).

I'm getting a discount using the CDP for my Platinum Amex - usually the best CDP for my rentals - but the PC codes I've tried have all come up as invalid.

If anyone knows of other tricks/codes/incantations I can try, let me know...
Old Nov 24, 2016, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by huge
I'm quoting a post from 4.5 years ago, just checking to make sure that it's still true ... that PC codes won't work in the U.S. Virgin Islands (STT is St Thomas, airport location).

I'm getting a discount using the CDP for my Platinum Amex - usually the best CDP for my rentals - but the PC codes I've tried have all come up as invalid.

If anyone knows of other tricks/codes/incantations I can try, let me know...
That is correct. I looked through a few hundred rentals and while it looks like a few select coupons will work with Avis/Budget in STT, there are no PC codes that work with Hertz there.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 11:08 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, SIXT Platinum, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Prestige Collection AMS

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to get the best rates on a prestige collection rental in ams on dates dec 17-19...I usually use usaa or amex centurion rates....but the rates for prestige collection arent showing up online.

Any and all help is appreciated!

Cheers
Old Dec 19, 2016, 5:33 am

Any PC codes that stack with long term prepaid rates (ie. the "MNTHLY" rate code)?
Old Dec 19, 2016, 10:05 pm

Hey I just would like to give the heads up, vehicle class Infiniti G37/Q50 CadillacATS (Group G4) LSAR is at a ridiculous low price at FLL at aprox $200 week on a monthly contract. I just locked one and will extend the rental for more 30 days, CDP and PC apply normally.

The same price as for category C. Vehicle rated as Prestige Collection.

Regular price at MIA is $3000+ for same dates

Last edited by Panopreto; Dec 19, 2016 at 10:11 pm
Old Dec 19, 2016, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by Panopreto
Hey I just would like to give the heads up, vehicle class Infiniti G37/Q50 CadillacATS (Group G4) LSAR is at a ridiculous low price at FLL at aprox $200 week on a monthly contract. I just locked one and will extend the rental for more 30 days, CDP and PC apply normally.

The same price as for category C. Vehicle rated as Prestige Collection.

Regular price at MIA is $3000+ for same dates
Dates?
Old Dec 19, 2016, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Dates?
12/21/16 to 01/18/17

https://s23.postimg.cc/r291jsivf/ss_hertz.png
Old Dec 20, 2016, 4:12 am

Originally Posted by Panopreto
Great find! It looks like as long as you keep it more than 28 days (so it's considered a monthly rental) the price stays in the range you found. You can get it down as low as $825.80 with the AAA CDP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.