Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2014, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by dmass
Renting one way from Santa Cruz, CA to Vegas for one weekend day. I can't get any rate under $90.XX and using my gold points doesn't appear to be an option. Help?
Do you have enough points for a single weekend-day one-way? For Economy through Premium it is 1100 points (or 2200 during a blackout period). AFAIK specialty and collection vehicles can't be one-wayed on points.

When specifically are trying to do this, and what kind of vehicle are you looking for? $90 sounds like a lot, but if it's for a larger vehicle during the summer peak then it's not as much as it could be.

I don't know of any one-way PCs out right now, but you should still be able to get a discount from a CDP @:-)

-J.
Old May 28, 2014, 2:43 pm

Programs: AAA, Hertz Gold, Marriott Rewards, Rapid Rewards, Alaska Miles, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Do you have enough points for a single weekend-day one-way? For Economy through Premium it is 1100 points (or 2200 during a blackout period). AFAIK specialty and collection vehicles can't be one-wayed on points.

When specifically are trying to do this, and what kind of vehicle are you looking for? $90 sounds like a lot, but if it's for a larger vehicle during the summer peak then it's not as much as it could be.

I don't know of any one-way PCs out right now, but you should still be able to get a discount from a CDP @:-)

-J.
Yes I have 2009 points but the website isn't letting me use them....??? I'm going June 6-7 (just 24 hours)
Old May 28, 2014, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Yes I have 2009 points but the website isn't letting me use them....??? I'm going June 6-7 (just 24 hours)
Are you starting at the award chart, or are you just checking the box that says "Use my Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points"? The latter option is notoriously unreliable... Otherwise call them up and book over the phone with points.

-J.
Old May 30, 2014, 12:27 am
SLV

Programs: Hertz PC
Renting one way from Santa Cruz, CA to Vegas for one weekend day. I can't get any rate under $90.XX and using my gold points doesn't appear to be an option. Help?
If you don't mind UCSC's code 73528 , you should be able to go for around $50
Old May 31, 2014, 10:21 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
AAA PC's

AAA Promotional Coupons:

Arizona, California, Florida and Hawaii: Extra 25% Off.
Weekly Airport Rentals
Most Car Classes (Offer excludes Adrenaline, Prestige and Dream Car Collections)
PC#199710
Valid for pickup through 6/30/14
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-159...-special-offer

U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico: Extra 20% Off.
Weekly Airport Rentals
Most Car Classes (Offer excludes Adrenaline, Prestige and Dream Car Collections)
PC#196700
Valid for pickup through 7/31/14
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-157...-special-offer

I've been able to use these PC's on previously made reservations that at the time would default to higher rates if I tried to use any PC.
Old May 31, 2014, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kay_nyc
Did you rent it the month of your birthday? My bday is in June, and dammit I don't need a rental that month.
I rented the first weekend of May, but my birthday was in April. Maybe it was an instance of "close enough," so YMMV.

I'd suggest finding a cheap one-day weekend rental at an HLE or something, but if you do live in NYC, it might not be as easy as it sounds

-J.
Old May 31, 2014, 3:51 pm

Programs: AAA, Hertz Gold, Marriott Rewards, Rapid Rewards, Alaska Miles, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by SLV
If you don't mind UCSC's code 73528 , you should be able to go for around $50
I can't get this to work. Can you help?
Old Jun 1, 2014, 3:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K
One Free Day - PC 192021

The wiki says the following about PC 192021:

"•Appears to be still working through mid of May - originally set to expire 2014 January 31 - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan"

I changed the country to Japan on the Hertz web site, and it shows that this code is available for booking until September 30, 2014. Pick up through December 31, 2014. The terms and conditions on the web site:

●Booking period : September 30, 2014

●Offer valid for vehicle pickup through December 31, 2014.

●Minimum rental days: 5 day

●This promotion is valid for Fullsize and larger.

●Corporate locations in USA and Canada

●This promotion may not be available due to rental date, location, car classes, and other rental conditions.

●Minimum age is 20. Valid driver’s license, International Drivers license and credit card under drivers name are necessary. (Minimum age for all car class is 20 except Hertz Prestige Collection and Fun Collection. Additional fees will be charged for drivers under age 25)

●Please be sure PC#(192021) is in the reservation form.

●24 hour advance booking is required.

●Prepaid coupon, corporate rate, discount for CDP number may not be combined with this promotion due to rental conditions

●This promotion is applied only for new booking reservation, and not available existing reservations.

●Benefit of this promotion may not be offers in the case of any changes at the time of rental.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 10:32 pm

I wonder if anyone was asked about certain CDP code used in booking? I mean you used some partner code (FF or some other club) which you actually not a member of.... And you were asked to confirm your eligibility to use the code. Or it's never happened and it's safe to use any code giving a good discount?
Old Jun 3, 2014, 6:49 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Double Points - But only with PC #

Received this in an email today from Hertz:

2X the summer fun!
This summer, give us a week and we’ll give you double points!

You’re invited to earn double Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® bonus points on Weekly Rentals of a Mid-Size or larger vehicle June 1 through August 22, 2014. We’ll also double your Five Star point bonus to 20%. Just be sure to book your reservation on hertz.com with PC# 199172 and pick up at an airport location in the U.S., Canada or Australia.

Terms and conditions:

You must be a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member and a resident of a participating Gold Plus Rewards country to earn double bonus points. You must select to receive Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points in your member profile and on your reservation. Only your base rental points and President’s Circle® (25%) or Five Star® (10%) bonus will be doubled. No other bonuses will be doubled.

Promotion Code must be provided at time of reservation or offer is void. Advance reservations required. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Rate subject to increase or fees may apply in the event of early/late vehicle return. Vehicle must be returned to renting location to avoid change in rate or drop charge. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable at participating Hertz airport locations in the U.S., Canada and Australia. Valid on paid rentals reserved on hertz.com from June 1, 2014 through August 22, 2014 with PC# 199172. Weekly Rental of five days or more of a Mid-Size or larger vehicle will qualify for double points, excluding Hertz Collections and Dream Cars®. Bonus points will not be awarded on rentals accruing other Frequent Travel Program Points. Bonus points will be added to your account up to 10 business days from the rental return and can be redeemed immediately. Offer has no cash value and may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, Insurance Replacement Rates or Hourly Rentals and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees, surcharges and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards rules apply. Go to hertz.com for Gold Plus Rewards Program.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 6:12 pm

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
wrong post.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:58 pm
Suspended

I tried the CPD for AAA along with the discount code and the pricing was considerably higher than most corporate CDP's.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I cleaned up some of the expired codes, but added PC# 199172 for double Gold Rewards points. Pick up by August 22nd.

-J.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 12:38 am

Programs: LH
Hertz Global sale

Next round of global sale:

• Booking period: 19/08/2014 - 30/09/2014
• Pick up period: 19/08//2014 - 31/12/2014
• Must use CDP 999905
• Maximum rent time 14 days

I have updated wiki.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 2:48 am

Originally Posted by shady
Next round of global sale:

• Booking period: 19/08/2014 - 30/09/2014
• Pick up period: 19/08//2014 - 31/12/2014
• Must use CDP 999905
• Maximum rent time 14 days

I have updated wiki.

My email states 28 Days max rent time

Check out the hottest offers in our super summer sale now! We’re offering up to 33% off rentals worldwide. And because you're a valued Gold Plus Rewards member, we're giving you an exclusive one week’s head start. You can have first choice of cars, dates and prices until midnight on Tuesday 26th August when we open up our sale to everyone else. So make the most of great prices and great weather with a late summer break or days out at the beach.

The sale offer is valid on rentals for a maximum of 28 days. Book between now and 30th September for rentals until 31st December 2014. Just specify CDP 999905 when booking and log in as a Gold member to qualify for your discount and points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.