Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2011, 4:49 am

Originally Posted by lowfareair
Link via email (possibly Gold members only):
Get $20 off plus double points

Get away with a Weekend Rental of 3 days or longer and get double Hertz #1 Awards® Points and $20 off, now through May 31, 2011. Use PC# 155606
FYI: Hertz.com accepts this for ONE WAY rentals, too (!!).
Old Mar 18, 2011, 8:59 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
From Twitter, without a link to terms and conditions, so no clue how long it's valid for

$30 on Weekly Rentals at the participating U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico & Mexico airports of Mid-Size & higher car classes w/ PC# 156225
Old Mar 20, 2011, 5:14 pm

Programs: WN, AA, HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by bk3day
just saw this new promo on Hertz.com

Save $50 on a Weekly Rental

When traveling to the Southwest, save $50 on a weekly rental at the airport when PC# 154825 is included in your reservation of an Economy through Fullsize or Small SUV.

Offer valid for rentals starting 4/1/11 for vehicle pickup through 6/15/11.

* This offer is redeemable at participating Hertz airport locations in the AZ, CO, NM, OK, TX and UT.

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations required. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable at participating Hertz airport locations in the AZ, CO, NM, OK, TX and UT. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and weekly rate qualifications for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. Offer valid for reservations commencing 4/1/11 for pickup through 6/15/11.

Just tried this, and with my usual CDP, it gave me a whopping $16.04 off, not $50. Boo.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by cordelli
Hertz student discounts in parts of Europe

Introducing Hertz Students

[...]

Plus, you can go where you want, when you want. Cars are available in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Czech Republic and Slovakia. That’s one heck of a road trip.
It seems that this student coupon 707296 is not valid for rentals in USA anymore
http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/specia...Car_Rental.jsp
Does anyone know if there is any other similar coupon valid for USA? I really need a discount.
Thanks
vijaymv_in likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 9:35 am

Use the Underage Coupon, PC 144314. It removes the underage fee, and can be stacked with a discount CDP like AAA. It is better than the "Student Discount" offered in Europe, which gives a percentage discount but does not waive the underage fee.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 1:31 am

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Originally Posted by uclasfo
Does anyone have any other discount codes for weekday rental? $10 off rentals of 2+ days: PC# 117036 is the only only I found.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15607157-post19.html

Originally Posted by Rut Dog
PC# 151336: $5 per day, up to $25

Good through 01/01/2012 (all of 2011).
Old Apr 4, 2011, 5:16 pm

PC Code for 1-day Weekend rental - Airport LIS (Portugal)

Hi -

Does anyone have a good PC code and even CDP for a one-day weekend rental at Lisbon airport in April ...

Thanks!
Old May 8, 2011, 8:41 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AA Gold
Save Up to $30 on your Weekend Rental at the Airport. PC#144340
Save $50 on a Hertz Adrenaline Collection Weekly Rental. PC#155676
Save Up to $75 on a Hertz Prestige Collection Rental. PC#155304
Save $35 on a Hertz Green Traveler Collection Weekly Rental. PC#156741
Old May 9, 2011, 10:00 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
It doesn't matter which AAA you belong to--as long as you are a member. You can use CDP '1' or '1805452' as generic AAA codes. They sometimes do ask for the card, so be forewarned.
Thanks for your input on this. Having the AAA CDP allowed me to look at the potential discount I would get if I had AAA for two upcoming rentals and I made the decision to apply for AAA and paid for it with the savings on these two rentals. Thanks.
Old May 9, 2011, 10:06 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by flyforever
Thanks for your input on this. Having the AAA CDP allowed me to look at the potential discount I would get if I had AAA for two upcoming rentals and I made the decision to apply for AAA and paid for it with the savings on these two rentals. Thanks.
Smart move. On a move expensive rental, it can make a lot of sense to consider joining an organization such as AAA since the savings can often essentially get you free membership.

It's also worthwhile to evaluate USAA (Hertz CDP: 77694). I wrote a blog post about this here. Best of all, USAA is free to join.

Last edited by AutoSlash; Aug 7, 2011 at 5:28 am
Old May 9, 2011, 10:00 pm

Programs: *A, Hertz Plt, IC RA, SPG Gold, MR Plt
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Smart move. On a move expensive rental, it can make a lot of sense to consider joining an organization such as AAA since the savings can often essentially get you free membership.

It's also worthwhile to evaluate USAA (Hertz CDP: 77694). I wrote a blog post about this here. Best of all, USAA is free to join.

Of course it also goes without saying that you can save even more by booking with AutoSlash.com since we'll also apply the best coupons to your rental, and if rates drop, we'll automatically re-book you at the lower rate. Think of it as price protection. Since we're free, it's basically a no-brainer.
Or you just use a good generic code such as 1911795.
Old May 11, 2011, 2:26 pm

Programs: United Airlines Premier, Starwood Gold Preferred Guest, Hyatt Gold Passport, Club Carlson Gold
I used this code together with CDP 1918058 and ended up at $6 per day for a mid-size in Salt Lake City. The bad part was that the total tax was more than the rental cost!

Originally Posted by BonzoESC
Save Up to $30 on your Weekend Rental at the Airport. PC#144340
PC#156741
Old May 13, 2011, 8:22 am

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
Originally Posted by UpgradedFirst
Is that code available for anybody to use? It appears to be saving me about $150 for a 7 day rental in Hawaii this summer over my USAA and AAA rates.
Old May 14, 2011, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by UpgradedFirst
Originally Posted by mctrees02
Is that code available for anybody to use? It appears to be saving me about $150 for a 7 day rental in Hawaii this summer over my USAA and AAA rates.
I'd also like to know if *anyone* beside UpgradedFirst has successfully used this CDP.
Old May 18, 2011, 3:43 pm

Programs: A little bit of miles and points scattered everywhere
Originally Posted by mikkoc
I'd also like to know if *anyone* beside UpgradedFirst has successfully used this CDP.
is this a prepay required code? the hertz system is requiring my cc #. i cant determine if this is just to hold or will process as prepay? i never rent from hertz so im not familiar with their system. most rental car sites dont require you to put in cc to reserve.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.