Transfer or sell Hertz points?

Subscribe
I have 12000 hertz points and recently found out that i can't use them internationally to book rentals, which renders them useless in my book. I'm a member of Marriott Rewards and also United Plus, what are my best options as far as transferring or selling these points?

Thanks!
Hertz #1 Awards Points may also be exchanged for frequent traveler miles or credits. A minimum balance of 600 Points will be required to exchange #1 Awards Points for miles/points or credits. All Point redemptions must be in increments of 600 Points. The exchange rate of #1 Awards Points to airline miles will be 600 Points: 500 airline miles; or 600 points for one creditor one point. Once Points are exchanged, all airline frequent traveler program rules, procedures and policies regarding mileage/credit validity, redemption and expiration will apply. The member is responsible for any applicable taxes on frequent traveler miles/points. Certain participating accounts may not be permitted to exchange #1 Awards Points for frequent traveler miles or credits.The following frequent traveler programs are participating in this Program: Aeroplan (Air Canada), Alaska Airlines, American Airlines®, Amtrak®, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines®, Frontier AirlinesTM, Hawaiian Airlines®, Marriot Rewards®, Midwest Airlines, Priority Club® Rewards, Southwest Airlines®, United Airlines®, and US Airways®. Travel partner participation in this Program may change without notice.
i would hang on to them 12000 points gets you almost 5 weeks of free weekly rentals A-F class $250 X 5 $1200, if you transfer to airline points/hotel you get 10,000 or $100
can i use hertz points to upgrade an international rental? are they of any use at all on international rentals?
you sure can't, i would hang on to them, if their expiring soon, book an award rental then cancel it, it will extend it by 2 years
I just need to top off an account with some expiring points. Is there a way to do the transfer online? I cant seem to find a way to do it on the website.
Quote: you sure can't, i would hang on to them, if their expiring soon, book an award rental then cancel it, it will extend it by 2 years
Pure genuis! Thank you I did not know this you just saved me 3,000 pts!
^
this thread looks a little rusty, so thought id add some grease here. aside from buying points straight from hertz for a whopping 20 cents, can someone suggest a cheaper route or site that sells points at a discounted rate?
Quote: this thread looks a little rusty, so thought id add some grease here. aside from buying points straight from hertz for a whopping 20 cents, can someone suggest a cheaper route or site that sells points at a discounted rate?
Daily getaways had 5400 points for ~$280 IIRC. That's not until April/May, though.