Which Standard SUV does hertz have?

Subscribe
on the website its says Chevrolet Trailblazer

for a Standard SUV, does hertz have any other suv's in this category?
Chevy Traverse (80% of them), Ford Explorer, Jeep Commander, no more Trailblazers in the Hertz fleet
is the traverse the in the same class as "Chevrolet Trailblazer or similar

4WD/AWD 5 Passenger Standard SUV"? if i make a reservation under this category, will they be able to give it to me?
Since - in the U.S., anyway - the rental contract prohibits one from towing anything or going off-road, Hertz is doing you a favor with a Traverse rather than a TrailBlazer. It has more passenger room, cargo room, and better ride & handling.
is the taverse in the same class or not?
yes sir
I rented a Ford Explorer last week
rented a SUV from Salt Lake City SLC airport recently, received a brand new Explorer with all the extras. Nearly all SUVs in the parking lot were Explorers, a few Toyota Highlanders, and a few bigger SUVs, mainly Suburbans and Escalades
Have just booked a std SUV in LAS airport for December, does anyone know what type of vehicles they have?
any chance of not being assigned an Explorer again?
Does Hertz have the new Grand Cherokee yet?
and is the Ford Edge in the same category, or would this be an upgrade?
So, back from LAS... upon arrival at the Gold desk a lovely lady offered me the choice of a Nissan XTerra or Mitsubishi Endeavor. Nothing else was available apparently
Chose the Endeavor, not a bad SUV but this was a very very basic model with absolutely no extras . Still seemed better than the XTerra!
When returning the car I noticed all other SUVs were Chevy Traverse, which I would have preferred. I guess I was very unlucky - again
I just got a Mitsubishi Endeavor for a week in ski country. Not a great SUV.
It seems Hertz have recently purchased a massive stock of Endeavors - probably a cheap option for them on this SUV that does not sell otherwise! Quite frustrating to end up with one of those!
I just got a brand new GMC Arcadia today only 6219 miles on it. Pretty sweet ride.
Just returned a Chevy Traverse with 9000 miles, and I thought it was a great car - two sunroofs, DVD player in the back (didn't use it, but still thought it was cool), very comfortable seating, remote start, power rear tailgate, heated seats, etc. I don't usually like SUVs, but I thought that the Traverse was a pretty nice ride.