Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Oprah is buying land in Kula!

Old Aug 1, 2003, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Fairmont Platinum, Hyatt Platinum

I love Oprah and think this is great. She said all she wants to do is build a couple of houses on the property. She has no intentions of any development.

She has a lovely home here on my side of the world on Martha's Vineyard and she has not developed on that land either.
Old Aug 1, 2003, 7:55 pm
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
Is this in addition to the property she and her trainer are reportedly buying in Hana? They were supposed to build several houses on that land.
Old Aug 1, 2003, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Kula is a great place to live -- I have a few friends that live there in up-country Maui. It can be a little drive from Kahului, but when you get up there, the views are spectacular. Maybe she likes living on the edge of Haleakala, but either way, it's nice to welcome her to the islands as a resident.

ALOHA
Old Aug 5, 2003, 11:24 am

When does she have time to visit all these homes? She also has some nice digs in So. Cal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.