Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Perfect Anniversary - With YOUR Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2003, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Perfect Anniversary - With YOUR Help!!!

I am preparing to plan an award trip for my wife and I for our 10th anniversary. I want to make it as special for her as I can, as I travel a lot and am away quite a bit.

I am wanting to plan 3-4 days in Waikiki (Holiday Inn Points = Free stay). While, their, we want to do the "tourist" things (ie Pearl Harbor, Volcanoes, etc). Any ideas or specifics here would help.

The other 4-5 days will be spent on Kauai, "getting away". Would like to find a "secluded" condo or bed and breakfast (cheaply though) and do romantic, laid back activities. Any suggestions or specifics are more than welcome.

The trip is not booked yet, but the flight information should be finalized in the next couple of weeks. Baring airline fiasco, the trip will be planned in the middle of Oct.

I look forward to any comments you may have.

See ya in the skies!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.