Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

OGG to Kanapali Ocean View (timeshare resort) - last minute car rental

OGG to Kanapali Ocean View (timeshare resort) - last minute car rental

Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
OGG to Westin Nenea/Kanapali Ocean View (timeshare resort) - last minute car rental

My wife will arrive at OGG tomorrow - and go to Westin Nenea Oceanview Resort (timeshare) for a week. As a guest, she will need to pay parking fees for any rental car there.

She will likely want to go one way from OGG to the resort tomorrow; and another way from the resort to OGG on the day of check-out (one week later).
She may or may not also rent a car for a day on site.

I have been exploring many web sites - even costco and hotwire have expensive cars. Priceline does not allow booking of cars for our requested dates, in Maui.

What are our options for last minute car rentals at "economical prices"?
Are there car rental desks/offices at the resort or the nearby Westin or Sheraton Hotels or within easy walking distance of the resort?

Last edited by FlyerGoldII; Apr 20, 2017 at 9:03 am
Old Apr 20, 2017, 1:49 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
try discounthawaiicarrental.com
Old Apr 20, 2017, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Consider using a taxi/uber. That way you escape the resort parking fee. Weigh the two options.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 10:50 pm

The Westin runs a couple of shuttles between all 3 properties and other places (see their web site). So while WKORV might not have a rental car desk, the shuttle will take you to a property like the Sheraton that has Enterprise.

If she doesn't need a car everyday consider using Roberts Hawaii airport shuttle.

https://www.airportshuttlehawaii.com...tes-and-terms/

-David

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...re-resort.html

Had I known I wouldn't have wasted my time here with answers you already got there.

-David

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Apr 24, 2017 at 4:31 am
Old Apr 24, 2017, 4:33 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
As cross-posting is not allowed, I will be closing this thread. Members are kindly requested to please be mindful of FlyerTalk's rules when posting.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
Hawaii (Travel) Forum

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Apr 30, 2017 at 5:17 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.