Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

How Do I Track First Class Award Availability For Korean Airlines on Delta Metal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Do I Track First Class Award Availability For Korean Airlines on Delta Metal?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2016, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

My wife and I are planning a trip from Denver to Maui in May and have a coach reservation using Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Korean at 25k/passenger RT flying on Delta metal. I want to book us in First Class for 45k/passenger but there has not been availability when I have reached out to Korean Air by phone or email. Is there a way to track to see if availability opens up? I'm not an Expert Flyer guru but am curious if there is a way to do it through that or another tool.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 4:54 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Welcome to FlyerTalk, adamzook!

Your question is probably best asked in the Delta Sky Miles Forum; I looked in the archive and found a thread containing this post:

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
Calling [Korean Airlines] is your best bet. There isn't an online way of checking/booking IIRC. You will be given the miles and taxes if there is availability. You don't have to have miles in the account first. Safe bet is to try a flight that you see on DL with the lowest miles needed (22.5K?) and then see if they price that out. Then check with the ones that may not have low and see if you have any luck.
I'd suggest that you post any follow-up questions in this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ean-miles.html

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
Hawaii (Travel) Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.