Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Any tips or tricks for a great price on Montage Kapalua Bay?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

I am pricing out multiple resorts, and we are close to booking the Montage in Kapalua Bay. We live near the Montage in Laguna Beach and it is basically our home away from home, I even proposed there so continuing our honeymoon at a Montage property just sort of makes sense for us.

With that said, does anyone know of any great tips on how to get a good deal on a great package at the Montage? Either some cost savings, or regular pricing but with some great perks?

Thanks!!!
Old Aug 11, 2016, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by nriggz
I am pricing out multiple resorts, and we are close to booking the Montage in Kapalua Bay. We live near the Montage in Laguna Beach and it is basically our home away from home, I even proposed there so continuing our honeymoon at a Montage property just sort of makes sense for us.

With that said, does anyone know of any great tips on how to get a good deal on a great package at the Montage? Either some cost savings, or regular pricing but with some great perks?

Thanks!!!
Sorry, can't help you on the rate thing, but I had the pleasure of dinning at Cane and Canoe back in April. The bar is also quite nice, and the mixed drinks, although pricey, relative to other resorts on Maui, are quite good. It's a beautiful property. Much less busy than you will find at say the Four Seasons, or Fairmont.
Old Aug 11, 2016, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by toadman
Sorry, can't help you on the rate thing, but I had the pleasure of dinning at Cane and Canoe back in April. The bar is also quite nice, and the mixed drinks, although pricey, relative to other resorts on Maui, are quite good. It's a beautiful property. Much less busy than you will find at say the Four Seasons, or Fairmont.
Thanks for the response. That is what we are looking for, more of a quiet place. I am sure the Montage is going to be beautiful!
Old Aug 12, 2016, 5:21 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons PP, RC STARS, MO FanClub, Dorchester Diamond, Luxury Priv, Peninsula PenClub
Originally Posted by nriggz

Thanks!!!
If you make your reservation through a Virtuoso agent, receive complimentary Virtuoso amenities:

For 2016 & 2017:
* One view category upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
* Welcome amenity
* $60 Daily breakfast credit per bedroom
* $150 Spa Montage Kapalua Bay Spa Service Credit
* Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability

There's also a 4th night free promotion right now (some blackout dates)

PM me if you have any questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.