Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oahu - Resorts w Pool Pass?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2012, 2:51 am
Original Poster

Oahu - Resorts w Pool Pass?

Are there any resorts in Oahu that will let you use their resort pool/beachside for a fee even if you aren't staying there?

Or is there a beach with beach chairs & umbrellas set up where you can pay to lay beachside?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
The beach area in Waikiki has various locations where you can rent a chair and umbrella that is not from a hotel. They are private businesses.

If you start out at the Hyatt and go east toward Diamond Head, I'm certain there are a couple within a few blocks.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:58 pm

Programs: Delta
The OP may not realize that all beaches in Hawaii are public property. A few hotels may cordon off a small section of beach for their guests, but most of the beach areas are open to all.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:04 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
go to any beach you want...its open to anyone

as far as pools..most waikiki pools are pretty lax except for maybe sheraton and hilton...after that they probably don't care....trust me I go to alot of hotel pools

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.