Wiki Posts
Search

Car rental prices moving lower

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2011, 9:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by piyush
For some reason the rates I was getting on Autoslah were way higher than what I could get booking directly on National's website. I'm guessing it's because Autoslash doesn't offer National.

www.discounthawaiicarrental.com was quite a bit cheaper than Autoslash but still more expensive that directly booking on National's website!

I'll check Autoslash again to make sure I'm not missing anything.
And I'll check National again to see that I'm not missing anything. I'm an Emerald member but I've never found a National price cheaper then Discount Hawaii.

Edited to add: With the Emerald member discount and one free day, National was still $80 more than Discount Hawaii for my dates. It all depends on timing, I guess.

Last edited by ILuvParis; Nov 19, 2011 at 9:14 am
Old Nov 20, 2011, 7:35 pm

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
And I'll check National again to see that I'm not missing anything. I'm an Emerald member but I've never found a National price cheaper then Discount Hawaii.

Edited to add: With the Emerald member discount and one free day, National was still $80 more than Discount Hawaii for my dates. It all depends on timing, I guess.

It looks like Discount Hawaii's base rate is cheaper than my rentals with National but Discount Hawaii is charging drop fees for one way rentals and National isn't.

That along with the one free weekend day coupon is making National quite a bit cheaper.

Over all pretty good rates at Discount Hawaii though and saves you the hassle of doing the leg work .

I'll check Discount Hawaii in a few days to see if their rates have changed at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.