Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Double Miles Bonus on HA for SAN to HNL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2001, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various

Hello, thought I would share this with one and all. In checking out the new service Hawaiian offers from SAN to HNL now, I discovered two bonus offers that may appeal to some of you.

Book a flight from SAN to HNL coach class on HA for any revenue ticket and earn 10,448 HA miles rount trip or 5,224 one way. Travel between September 7 and November 15, 2001. Ticket designator code HM 0064

Not done yet...if you fly before September 15, and provide your American Aadvantage number for credit towards AAdvantage Miles instead of Hawaiian Miles, you can get double AAdvantage miles....VERY COOL. You must pre register using the code HAWIN with Aadvantage program. This is one of the 20/20 program partners, so take advantage of a great offer on this, take your pick.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.