Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "HA Premier Club lounge and Other HA-available lounges" thread

Old Sep 26, 2015, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Link to current thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawaii-based-airlines/1942745-consolidated-ha-premier-club-lounge-other-ha-available-lounges-thread.html
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "HA Premier Club lounge and Other HA-available lounges" thread

Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:08 pm

Programs: Pualani Platinum
this is horrible
Old Aug 31, 2015, 8:02 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
I wondered if closing the club might be in connection with a move to T3 with Virgin America and JetBlue, but couldn't find anything about that when I searched around. Weird that they'd just shut it down, but OTOH it's not like HA is all about treating its elites well, especially on the mainland routes.
Old Sep 1, 2015, 10:34 pm

Programs: HA Pualani Platinum, National EC Executive, UA & AAdvantage
It could also be related to the $300 million Terminal 2 modernization that is going on at the moment. When done, T2 won't be much of a dump anymore. Here's Westfield's site: http://westfieldatlax.com/blog/2014/...ing-press-kit/

There's a pdf listing of all the food and retail shops that T2 will have when the project is complete. That's a lot for a relatively small terminal, but I get the experience LAWA is trying to achieve. Interesting there will be a restaurant on the Mezzanine level. Isn't that the same level as the lounge?

Given HA, I would not be too surprised if they are closing the lounge down for good just for the hell of it. Their non-revs and employee travelers are treated better than their elites.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 8:15 pm
azj

Was recently in LAX and asked an agent about the Premier Club. It's indeed closing, due to the fact the lease is ending and the rent is doubling. Rent is doubling due to the ongoing renovations that are taking place in T2. HA is trying to work out a deal with an existing lounge for Premier Club members to use.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
LAX Premier Club Is Gone

I planned to use the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club lounge before boarding my first class flight from LAX to HNL. Knowing that LAX Terminal 2 has been undergoing a major renovation this year, I asked for the location of the Premier Club lounge when I checked in. The way it was explained to me, the airport raised the rent, so Hawaiian Airlines made the decision to close the lounge permanently.

The Hawaiian Airlines website still lists the Premier Club at LAX, but with this footnote:
*** Los Angeles Premier Club will be closed as of September 13, 2015.
Oh, well. No POG for me before boarding.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 9:53 pm

PriorityPass access to LAX T2 AC lounge
Old Oct 21, 2015, 9:38 am

Programs: UA 1K/3.7MM, Hawn Platinum, Hilton Diamond, PC Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Natl Exe Elite
Does anyone know of the lounge in Seoul has shower facilities? Our flight is at 9:30pm and it would be great to get a shower before boarding the flight. Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 7:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K/3.7MM, Hawn Platinum, Hilton Diamond, PC Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Natl Exe Elite
I found out upon going to the airport that HA business class customers can use the Korean Air lounge. The one we went to was located by gate 105 on the 4th floor. Shower facilities were available, but there are only 3 showers so you might have to wait. We waited about 20 minutes before being called upon. Very convenient for the night flight from ICN-HNL.

Originally Posted by bajong
Does anyone know of the lounge in Seoul has shower facilities? Our flight is at 9:30pm and it would be great to get a shower before boarding the flight. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by bajong; Oct 22, 2015 at 7:21 pm Reason: Correct spelling
Old May 16, 2016, 7:04 am

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Plumeria Lounge at HNL

I know interisland first class passengers can use the Plumeria Lounge, but are they allowed to bring in a guest?

Flying inter-island this summer in F but flying with someone in Y. Curious if I could bring him in with me without buying a lounge pass. ($40 for some fruit juice and a bag of snack mix is a bit steep.)
Old May 16, 2016, 12:33 pm
azj

Originally Posted by Weatherboy
I know interisland first class passengers can use the Plumeria Lounge, but are they allowed to bring in a guest?

Flying inter-island this summer in F but flying with someone in Y. Curious if I could bring him in with me without buying a lounge pass. ($40 for some fruit juice and a bag of snack mix is a bit steep.)
There's a difference between the Plumeria Lounge and the Premier Club. The Plumeria lounge is for international business class guests and the amenities are representative as such. The Premier Club, is the domestic lounge which has more basic amenities. It seems though, that anyone can buy a $40 day pass. As for guests, if your guest is over 2 years of age, looks like they have to pay too. See the terms and conditions... https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/leg...and-conditions
Old May 17, 2016, 8:17 am

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by azj
There's a difference between the Plumeria Lounge and the Premier Club. The Plumeria lounge is for international business class guests and the amenities are representative as such. The Premier Club, is the domestic lounge which has more basic amenities. It seems though, that anyone can buy a $40 day pass. As for guests, if your guest is over 2 years of age, looks like they have to pay too. See the terms and conditions... https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/leg...and-conditions
My bad...I meant the Premier Club. But I guess the same guest rules apply to both.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.