Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Partner Award flying First on Hawaiian? Help!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Award flying First on Hawaiian? Help!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2017, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Question Partner Award flying First on Hawaiian? Help!

Question Booking SkyPASS Partner Award on Hawaiian Airlines:
I am trying to use Korean SkyPASS to book a partner award LAX-HNL on Hawaiian Airlines.

Expert Flyer Shows 6 First Flex Upgrade seats (P) available on a number of flights.

I called and set up a callback with Korean, and they called and said they had no First class or Coach Available on any Hawaiian Airlines Flight +/- 4 Days from the dates I gave (April 2018).

They also said they have to book into D (maybe i heard wrong?) They said that Hawaiian won't release first class partner award space until 6 months before flight.

Is the 6 month rule accurate?
Is Expert Flyer reliable to find PARTNER Award Space on Hawaiian?
Is there a way to search availability on Hawaiian for partner space?
I can't believe EVERY flight is unavailable on any day I give... Delta actually had multiple days available in 1st.

Please Help!

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Aug 30, 2017 at 4:59 am Reason: http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#crossposting
Old Aug 30, 2017, 4:59 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Please direct any responses to this question in the following thread - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/korea...-airlines.html

Mahalo,

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
Hawaii-Based Airlines Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.