Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Populate iPhone Calendar w/ HA flight info

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: was UA 1K now Gold, cuz UA 1.3 MM; HA,DL,AS (no status in these), Marriott Gold

Maybe I've missed something, but when I book on, say UA or DL or AS, the flight info shows up on my iPhone calendar, but not w/ HA. By info I mean date, flight # & time ... etc on the appropriate dates. BTW, iPhone 6+ w/ up-to-date iOS.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 9:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP
It just goes off your email... are you sure you're getting the HA receipts sent to the same inbox as the others? Granted, I'm an Android user and have all my mail and calendars in the Google ecosystem, but my HA bookings show up on my calendar fine. I think with Google the parsing of the emails and the adding to the calendar happens in the cloud rather than on the phone. Not sure how Apple does it.

Last edited by Kumulani; Apr 1, 2017 at 3:59 pm Reason: typos
Old Mar 31, 2017, 11:20 pm

Programs: HA Pualani Platinum, National EC Executive, UA & AAdvantage
Yeah it goes off your email. Android user here too.

What you could do too is use a third-party travel app like TripIt to organize itineraries and then autopopulate the calendar. I use TripIt and it works flawlessly.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 2:29 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
[QUOTE=HA/UA_Flyer;28114193]Yeah it goes off your email. Android user here too.
/QUOTE]

Apple user here. Does anyone know how to activate a feature like this on IOS?

Mahalo.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 7:32 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond
[QUOTE=747FC;29693864]
Originally Posted by HA/UA_Flyer
Yeah it goes off your email. Android user here too.
/QUOTE]

Apple user here. Does anyone know how to activate a feature like this on IOS?

Mahalo.
it should automatically be reading your email and suggesting it to add in calendar app

if not you can go into Settings > Calendar and allow Calendar to access > Find Events in other Apps
Old May 1, 2018, 2:44 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
[QUOTE=cboy;29701240]
Originally Posted by 747FC

it should automatically be reading your email and suggesting it to add in calendar app

if not you can go into Settings > Calendar and allow Calendar to access > Find Events in other Apps

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.