Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

How to you addd UA/AA/DL/B6 frequent flyer number to HA reservation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2017, 4:50 am
Original Poster

I have HNL-ITO flight coming up booked directly with HA. How do I add my UA number to the reservation? I can find anywhere in the online reservation detail to add it. Or must I call HA office?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 8:22 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I believe this is still current; you can always try at a HA customer service desk at HNL to manually add a FFN to a PNR.

Originally Posted by asu-ua772
You'll only get UA miles for HA interisland flights if you fly it in conjunction with a UA flight on the same reservation. ie) DEN-HNL-ITO, with DEN-HNL on UA and HNL-ITO on HA.

All other HA flights (mainland/int'l) and separately booked interisland flights don't earn UA miles.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 8:54 am

Looks like Jetblue gets miles from North America (https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/hawaiian) but at a 1 point per 2 mile rate.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
I have HNL-ITO flight coming up booked directly with HA. How do I add my UA number to the reservation? I can find anywhere in the online reservation detail to add it. Or must I call HA office?
You're going to need to call, unfortunately. HA does not make it easy to bank to other airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.