Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Extra HA miles at Whole Foods for cc spend.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2016, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: None - previously UA

I recently got the credit card and have been using it to make the 50K miles spend bonus. Noticed miles showing up for Whole Foods purchases separately. Nice extra bonus but I may not even continue using it after I meet the spend threshold.

https://partners.hawaiianairlines.com/ViewOffers.aspx
Old Sep 15, 2016, 3:42 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
The same bonus is available by registering a non-HA card at their website. I have my main grocery card (Amex EDP) registered and it generates a regular trickle of miles. They're not worth much, but better than nothing.

Edited to add link to the registration site: https://partners.hawaiianairlines.co...istration.aspx

Last edited by WrightHI; Sep 15, 2016 at 8:53 pm
Old Sep 16, 2016, 2:36 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by escapefromphl
I recently got the credit card and have been using it to make the 50K miles spend bonus. Noticed miles showing up for Whole Foods purchases separately. Nice extra bonus but I may not even continue using it after I meet the spend threshold.
It's too bad they don't sell VGCs of value at Whole Foods anywhere in the islands. $50s was all I saw and that was only in Kahala.

Originally Posted by WrightHI
Edited to add link to the registration site: https://partners.hawaiianairlines.co...istration.aspx
Oh wow I didn't realize that's for in-store too? Always thought it was just for online/through their affiliate mall
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by msp3
Oh wow I didn't realize that's for in-store too? Always thought it was just for online/through their affiliate mall
I didn't catch it until recently either, but yes, that's how it seems to work. There aren't a lot of partners for in-store, but Whole Foods is one of them.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 5:55 am

The same bonus is available by registering a non-HA card at their website. I have my main grocery card (Amex EDP) registered and it generates a regular trickle of miles. They're not worth much, but better than nothing.

Thanks. I didn't know about that.

Added Amex EDP and another card I use that gives 2x at groceries.

-David
Old Sep 17, 2016, 12:03 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
Thanks. I didn't know about that.

Added Amex EDP and another card I use that gives 2x at groceries.

-David
Was that other card a Chase one?
Old Nov 12, 2016, 5:58 pm

The same bonus is available by registering a non-HA card at their website. I have my main grocery card (Amex EDP) registered and it generates a regular trickle of miles.
Does anyone have experience on how long it takes for those miles from non-HA card spending to post?
Old Nov 12, 2016, 8:40 pm

I haven't paid close attention, but on the order of a couple of weeks.

Edited to correct: charge last Sunday posted sometime in the last day or two, so less than a week.

Last edited by WrightHI; Nov 19, 2016 at 3:28 pm
Old Mar 1, 2017, 2:47 pm

Whole Foods deal appears to be dead as of 2/28.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.