Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian airlines lost my luggage!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2016, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver (but only temporarily) AVIS Presidents Club, Starbucks Gold
Hawaiian airlines lost my luggage!

Hi,

I was on the HA138 from HNL to Kona earlier today (chaos at HNL) and I arrived but my luggage didnt!!

I've left 2 Voicemails with Hawaiian on 769 1106. I'm only in Kona for 48 hours so was wondering if by the time my luggage turns up (assuming it does) I'll be gone?

Suffice to say I've reported it lost. Was thinking to go back to the airport either tonight, or first thing in the morning to see if its arrived.

Any thoughts on this appreciated.

Thanks
Old Apr 6, 2016, 9:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/...amaged-baggage)

"Here’s what we’ll ask you to do:

Go to the Hawaiian Airlines baggage counter or the counter handling Hawaiian Airlines baggage (you’ll find an airport-by-airport list below), and
Complete a Baggage Irregularity Report or Baggage Damage Report.
Here’s what we’ll do:

Enter your information into our World Tracer for tracking,
Send tracers to all Hawaiian Airlines baggage service locations and any other locations in your itinerary,
Notify you when we find your bags or resolve your issue, and
If you find that an item is damaged, please do not discard the item as we may need to inspect it.

Where to find us:

You’ll find Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Service counters at the following airports:

All State of Hawaii airports serviced by Hawaiian Airlines"

I'd call KOA first, but I'd probably go back to KOA and clear it up with actual people there. You'll need to fill out the form noted above, and the baggage may have come on a later flight.

Aloha, and good luck!
Old Apr 6, 2016, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver (but only temporarily) AVIS Presidents Club, Starbucks Gold
Lost Luggage at Kona

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply:

I've filled out a lost baggage form and have a reference. I've called Kona three times since arriving and have left two messages. I wouldnt be too bothered but I'm only here for 48 hours before flying back to Europe so have this vision of my bag turning up after I've left!!

I'll go to the airport in the morning if it doesnt turn up tonight.

Thanks Again.
ML

Originally Posted by Doc Savage
http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/...amaged-baggage)

"Here’s what we’ll ask you to do:

Go to the Hawaiian Airlines baggage counter or the counter handling Hawaiian Airlines baggage (you’ll find an airport-by-airport list below), and
Complete a Baggage Irregularity Report or Baggage Damage Report.
Here’s what we’ll do:

Enter your information into our World Tracer for tracking,
Send tracers to all Hawaiian Airlines baggage service locations and any other locations in your itinerary,
Notify you when we find your bags or resolve your issue, and
If you find that an item is damaged, please do not discard the item as we may need to inspect it.

Where to find us:

You’ll find Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Service counters at the following airports:

All State of Hawaii airports serviced by Hawaiian Airlines"

I'd call KOA first, but I'd probably go back to KOA and clear it up with actual people there. You'll need to fill out the form noted above, and the baggage may have come on a later flight.

Aloha, and good luck!
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:33 am

Programs: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest
Last year my wife and I had a lost bag on a Kona/Honolulu/Kauai flight. We filled the forms and later that day (about 4 hours later) the got the bag to us in Princeville.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Bag tured up 5 hours later

Pleased to confirm HA rocked up at our resort with suitcase the evening of our arrival.

ML

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.