Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian airlines beta website (June 2015)

Old Jun 10, 2015, 2:48 am

Original Poster

visually stunning.

prices given in r/t, a little confusing, I like the current method, especially when switching between dollars and miles. But you can still search for one-ways to work around that. All the same info is there, just presented in a more modern and nicer looking way. It is a bit confusing when you see 45k as the price in miles for a trip between OGG and LIH. (3 segment 1st class r/t I guess. ouch.) Or a price in miles listed as 16k (7.5k one way, 8.5k return). I don't know if you can still pick miles or dollars in each direction of a r/t but at least before you could book 2 one ways at the same price as a r/t, so I suppose you can still do that except for coupons or specials I suppose. Somebody will figure out if you can still choose miles in one direction and dollars in the other on the beta website.

did I say "visually stunning"? Search for flights to LIH and up comes an absolutely beautiful shot of the Napali Coast. It's really nice.

beta.hawaiianairlines.com

Last edited by LIH Prem; Jun 10, 2015 at 2:53 am
Old Jun 15, 2015, 1:20 pm

Why are they changing the booking procedure? It is now much more difficult to price one way fares and mix and match options.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.