Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines inter-island sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2014, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA platinum, HA platinum, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG

Hawaiian has been having these short-term sales (sometimes only valid for two days) quite often recently.

"Don’t wait because these Neighbor Island fares are only available for a limited time! One-way fares starting from $64*. Book by May 22, 2014. Travel from June 2 through August 17, 2014. Fares based on availability. Hurry and book today by visiting http://at.hwnair.com/x4Ptm"

Note: fares on weekends start at $69.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 3:23 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Next time, I suggest you post the info more than 24 h prior to the expiry of the deal!
Old Jun 22, 2014, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA platinum, HA platinum, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG
Originally Posted by Antonio8069
Next time, I suggest you post the info more than 24 h prior to the expiry of the deal!
Intent of the post was to inform about the short-term sales. Although I subscribe to the Hawaiian notices, I don't always read the emails and found out about previous sales when someone asked if I knew about them on the day they expired. If planning a trip that involves travel between islands, it may be worthwhile to engage Hawaiian's social media. Now that I'm checking Facebook and Twitter more often, I see that Hawaiian does post these sales, but they have been very short-term. Lately the sales have been $52–$69; regular prices have varied, with $81 being the lowest for dates I checked (often very early and late flights only).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.