Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Is Progress Towards Pualani Status Showing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2014, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE

When I log onto the HA website, I no longer see my yearly cumulative total of flights and mileage. So, I cannot know whether I am "X" flights or "Y" miles away from Gold or Platinum. Do the rest of you see this on your HA webpage, or are you also blocked from seeing your year-to-date accrual of mileage and flights?

Last edited by 747FC; Feb 10, 2014 at 1:10 am
Old Feb 10, 2014, 1:36 am

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Originally Posted by 747FC
When I log onto the HA website, I no longer see my yearly cumulative total of flights and mileage. So, I cannot know whether I am "X" flights or "Y" miles away from Gold or Platinum. Do the rest of you see this on your HA webpage, or are you also blocked from seeing your year-to-date accrual of mileage and flights?
Nothing yet in 2014. Last year I think it came back in mid-January so I'm assuming it will show up again sooner or later.
Old Feb 15, 2014, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Mahalo for your feedback.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 6:41 pm

Programs: UA HA AS
Are your flights crediting correctly? I only flew once so far and the flight has failed to credit and the request for credit was denied. Really not looking forward to calling to resolve.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by waddy
Are your flights crediting correctly? I only flew once so far and the flight has failed to credit and the request for credit was denied. Really not looking forward to calling to resolve.
I have needed to call in each time to have them credited. A real PIA.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by waddy
I had that happen a couple of times last year. Both times I got a "denied" response when I submitted the form on the website and both times it was resolved quickly and easily with a phone call. Not sure if there's any connection, but the glitches have all been on tickets booked through the corporate account. One more early last week that hasn't shown up yet that I'm starting to think I'm going to have to call about.

Is it just me or does it seem like HA is slipping a bit? It seems like they're mostly getting big things right but screwing up more of the little ones.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WrightHI
Not sure if there's any connection, but the glitches have all been on tickets booked through the corporate account. One more early last week that hasn't shown up yet that I'm starting to think I'm going to have to call about.
I don't use a "corporate account," just my own, and the tickets are not auto-crediting.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 8:27 pm

OK, we're more than half way through February and still no status counter showing. This is becoming frustrating.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 10:49 pm
Original Poster

Where is Everyone Else?

Aloha WrightHI,

Are we the only two FFs who have this problem, the only two who noticed it, or the only two who care?

Aloha.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 11:10 am

Programs: UA HA AS
I'm with you guys. Hawaiian has been slipping and it's why all my mainland flights will go to alaska and united.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 1:16 pm

Aloha WrightHI,

Are we the only two FFs who have this problem, the only two who noticed it, or the only two who care?

Aloha.
Or maybe the only ones naive enough to expect better from HA's IT.

I really want to support a local company that's doing a lot of things right, but I wish they'd make it easier to be loyal without feeling like a sucker.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA platinum, HA platinum, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG
Originally Posted by WrightHI
Or maybe the only ones naive enough to expect better from HA's IT.

I really want to support a local company that's doing a lot of things right, but I wish they'd make it easier to be loyal without feeling like a sucker.
+1 ^ I do care also but was hoping that someone else would straighten them out
Old Feb 20, 2014, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

OK. So there are at least four of us in this situation. I suspect there are more, and if so, it would be great to know how widespread this is, or is it happening to just a few of us.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 4:28 pm

Programs: HA - Pualani Plat; Avis FIRST; Emerald Club Executive
OK. So there are at least four of us in this situation. I suspect there are more, and if so, it would be great to know how widespread this is, or is it happening to just a few of us.
My progress is not showing, however my flights are being credited correctly. I have a spreadsheet of all my flights taken to date, last year 10 segments were not credited. I posted my 'concern' on their fb page, and within the hour of posting someone from Hawaiian Miles called me, and within an hour of that phone call, segments were added.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yahrite808
My progress is not showing, however my flights are being credited correctly. I have a spreadsheet of all my flights taken to date, last year 10 segments were not credited. I posted my 'concern' on their fb page, and within the hour of posting someone from Hawaiian Miles called me, and within an hour of that phone call, segments were added.
My segments get added when I call too. However, it never gets posted unless I call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.