Canceling Hawaiian Air E-Award

Old Mar 15, 2008, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold, Starwood Owner - Maui and Scottsdale
Canceling Hawaiian Air E-Award

I searched for this topic, and didn't find it, so I'm sorry if it's already been covered.

If I cancel a one way E-Award ticket booked with Hawaiian Miles, will the miles be returned to my acct. and is there a charge for canceling?

Thanks!
Old Mar 15, 2008, 3:02 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Yes, you can return the miles to your account.

I don't remember the fee. Pagin' kaukau?
Old Feb 6, 2010, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold, Starwood Owner - Maui and Scottsdale
Question

Never did find that answer - any up dates? Thanks!
Old Feb 11, 2010, 9:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
I just called Hawaiian to ask this question and there is a $150 fee to redeposit miles for a round trip - don;t know if fee is half that for a one way.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 8:59 am

Programs: ALL
I paid the $150 to redeposit miles (it's per confirmation number not per passenger which is nice) and they told me the miles would be redeposited in 3-5 days. Today's the 5th day and I get the feeling they messed it up (the phone agent I spoke with was not the most confident). Anyone else familiar with the normal redeposit timing? I'm surprised it takes them this long as AMEX MR poirnts go in instantly and most other carriers are a lot faster too.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 4:54 pm

Programs: HA, UA, DL, HHonors, Hyatt, Chase
Originally Posted by azhoopsfan
I paid the $150 to redeposit miles (it's per confirmation number not per passenger which is nice) and they told me the miles would be redeposited in 3-5 days. Today's the 5th day and I get the feeling they messed it up (the phone agent I spoke with was not the most confident). Anyone else familiar with the normal redeposit timing? I'm surprised it takes them this long as AMEX MR poirnts go in instantly and most other carriers are a lot faster too.
when I canceled my e award, the miles took about 3 days to post back to my account. agent told me it would take 7-14 days. However, I did cancel within 24 hours of purchasing it, so I don't know if that makes a difference

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.