Search

$50-$100 off Hawaiian Air Tix

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2011, 2:30 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA just 8800 mi short of Silver
$50-$100 off Hawaiian Air Tix

Sign into your account and have at it. But, as is too often the way Hawaiians do things, they raise fares $125 and then give you $50 off
Old Jun 14, 2011, 2:37 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
yup i agree
Old Jun 15, 2011, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
ok... color me confused

I got this offer and registered. I also signed into my account. I don't see anything

Are the discounts applicable to inter-island travel? I think no, but it can't hurt to ask
Old Jun 15, 2011, 9:40 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by chasbondy
But, as is too often the way Hawaiians do things...
Um, ok...
Old Jun 18, 2011, 12:52 am

Programs: HA Gold, Wn CP, US Silver, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres Circle*, HH silver,
Originally Posted by Mary2e
ok... color me confused

I got this offer and registered. I also signed into my account. I don't see anything

Are the discounts applicable to inter-island travel? I think no, but it can't hurt to ask
Same here. I got the email, but then when I tried to register= poof! Nada.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 7:01 pm

Programs: UA platinum, HA platinum, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG
Originally Posted by Mary2e
ok... color me confused

Not sure which offer you are referring to, but I've been signing up for anything they offer, just in case, and none are for interisland travel.

I do have an active $50 off HI to mainland cities offer that does bring the price down by $25 each segment (it is a roundtrip offer). My colleague only found the nondiscounted fare. Told him about the offer, and he signed up on Friday. We will check tomorrow to see if he gets the offer; it didn't show up on Friday. I don't know how long mine took to show up as I didn't have plans to use it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.