Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vegas recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Vegas recommendations?

I've got a small balance of miles on an old account that are due to expire in a few months and I am leaning towards burning them to Vegas...forty-something and I have never been out there, so it's time to cross it off the list. Travel will be mid to late August. I may actually go to LA first for a few days to see a friend and then hop to Vegas, but that is up in the air...

Still undecided on hotel and will probably book the award flight and then deal with the hotel later. I'll be out there for about a week...

The main thing I intend to do is play cards...and I have most of those locations staked out already at the levels I like to play.

However, at some point, I figure I will want to spend at least a little time with the after-hours nightlife. And therein rests the most significant question...what are the current clubs that will be the most likely to cater to the lesbian crowd? I know that Krave was showing the CandyBar for Saturday nights, but it seemed like most of the other gay-friendly clubs I was seeing listings for were geared towards the guys (who I am sure probably dump a ton of money into the local economy).

I've not been big on a club scene for many moons and can be quite content with a hole in the wall, but the problem I tend to run into is that walking into one of those (without knowing its reputation) as a single, unattached female tends to bring attention from people I really don't care to be showing me attention...this would likely be especially true in Vegas.

Opinions, suggestions, recommendations...

thnx
Old Jul 5, 2009, 1:56 pm

This site has some useful information: http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/gaylesbian.cfm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.