Search

Road Warrior Training

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2009, 2:01 pm
HRS
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat. 2V Guest Rewards
Road Warrior Training

I've noticed at least one familar handle on the Road Warior Training list next week at ATL. I'm flying into BHM on the 24th, saying over a night, then renting a car and driving to the event hotel for the Q & A - may be a bit late. Staying with some southern redneck car crazy guys.

Onward Sunday afternoon: Birmingham on Amtrak (2V) to San Jose the long way around - a Guest Rewards Delux Bedroom treat from my left over CO miles. Even though the feed you - I'm bringin' my Am-Snacks and have layovers in DC and Chicago (Going to India House on Grand Ave. - now famous for the pay-for play-scandal - good South Asian food non-the-less).

HRS
Old Jun 19, 2009, 2:58 pm

Programs: Delta PM 1MM™, Alaska MVPG75K, Marriott LTTE, United SE, Hertz PC, National EE
I too have noticed a few familiar handles on the list, and am looking forward to meeting them all and putting a face with a name (or heck, a name with a handle...)
I live in Atlanta, but I'm flying in Wednesday night as well and not staying at the hotel, unfortunately. But I should be fairly visible!
Old Jun 19, 2009, 6:10 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I'm going - staying at the Hilton (probably) on Thurs night and either the St Regis or Grand Hyatt on Fri night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.