Wiki Posts
Search

Night in SIN

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2009, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, VX Gold, Hertz 5*
Night in SIN

I'm flying from SYD to LHR on 6/6 and have a short stop in SIN. I arrive at 9:50pm and depart 12:45pm the next day. I've never been to SIN; how do you suggest I make the most of my time there? Where should I stay? Any bars I should check out. What time do things wind down at night--should I be worried about arriving at 9:50 and still having time to go out? Anything I should try to do the next day before my 12:45 departure?

Thanks!
Old May 16, 2009, 1:49 pm

Programs: DL Plat / UA Gold 1MM.
Since you're there Saturday night I'd recommend Tantric at 78 Neil Road and Taboo which is across the street. If your arrival is on time you should be able to get there by 11:30-11:45 which is not too late.
Old May 16, 2009, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Honors Diamond, Starwood Platinum Preferred
Whenever I am in SIN for a night, I love to go to the hawker centers and eat. It is basically like an outdoor food court with many vendors, selling food cheap. There is an all night one at the Newtown subway station.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.