Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Apartment services for Ipanema/Rio

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2008, 2:02 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PP

Just used an apartment service in Buenos Aires on recommendation from a fellow gay FT and the experience was very good indeed. Highly recommend friendlyapartments.com.ar if you are visiting BA.

Anyway, off to Rio in March and looking for a similiar (good) service in Ipanema. Any recommendations/advise would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 23, 2008, 2:22 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Last year we flew in to BA and out of rio. Used the same BA site and enjoyed our stay. We had a studio in a mid rise with a pool. It was a nice experience.

In Rio we did VRBO. I was very skeptical (as I am cynical and think everyone is a crook). But, we really enjoyed the experience. There are a lot of Ipanema VRBO units available. It is a little work to get the details on the exact address, amenities, etc. but having your own 'home' is nice compared to even the nicest hotel. IMHO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.