Wiki Posts
Search

PHL scene?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2008, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

PHL scene?

I'm in PHL for work for a few days and was thinking it'd be fun to check out the local scene. What do you PHL wonks recommend?

I'm staying in Center City (at the Sofitel). I'm looking for more of a relaxed bar scene, not a twink-filled dance club. Though I have nothing against twinks!

Basically, a place to have a good cocktail or three and meet some friendly people. The less attitude, the better.

Got it?
Old Oct 21, 2008, 8:57 am

Programs: AA EXP and CK, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Plat, Amex Plat, etc
Bump is a lot of fun. Its a classy bar atmosphere. Its located at 13th and Locust street. They have great martinis as well Also, Knock is cool but I have only been there a few times. Its located at 12th and Locust. Woody's sounds like the place you want to avoid, but the downtown bar area can be hit or miss on the type of crowd there. Its at 13th and Walnut if your interested. PM me if you so feel compelled for more info or anything. Enjoy the city.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.