Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Any Good Gay Hotels in Montreal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Good Gay Hotels in Montreal?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2008, 9:08 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Well welcome to FlyerTalk Blake Malin
Hope you post here often.
And happy coming out.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 4:25 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
did you come already
Old Jun 15, 2008, 8:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Dang! Why didn't he post that earlier? That would have been the excuse I needed to get out of town this weekend.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 9:31 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Ok - people - gentle reminder - we're getting a bit "off color" in the last few comments.

peteropny - moderator - GLBT
Old Aug 12, 2008, 9:00 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
I go to Montreal a lot for work and stay at the W (love it and Im a starwood ho- hitting Plat soon). Have my NYC gays driving up next month to have a wild wknd in Montreal.. so i need a room w/ 2 double beds.. W is sold out that weekend for some reason and so is Sheraton Centre.. currently booked at 4 points for $200/nt (sept 19-21)..is it really that bad? I figure i'll at least get a lot of space and hopefully an upgrade (though im not sure if they have suites w/ 2 beds).

Is there anywhere else around up to $250 that I should rebook? For some reason that weekend seems booked everywhere.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 4:11 am

Programs: UAL MM, BA G
Originally Posted by pitbrian
currently booked at 4 points for $200/nt (sept 19-21)..is it really that bad?
Yes. Yes it is really that bad.

Is there anywhere else around up to $250 that I should rebook? For some reason that weekend seems booked everywhere.
Try Embassy Suites on St-Antoine; also, if you can get away from the chains, check out St-Sulpice. I have a corporate rate there, but I don't think it will be > 250$.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.