Search

Little Rock

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2005, 12:48 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: United
Little Rock

Istanbul, Greece, Rome - my own reality check is that I have some work to do at the Clinton Library next month - snicker if you must. Staying at the Doubletree without a car. Does Little Rock have any gay life, anything at all?
Old Oct 18, 2005, 6:15 pm

The only gay bar listed in Little Rock is:

Backstreet Bar
1021 Jessie Rd, Little Rock, AR
Offers a premiere showroom, Theatre A La Cage Style! Large Foyer Lobby, Video Bar, A dance room with two levels, and a patio!
Bar/Nightclub
(Video/Dance Bar)
(501) 666-6900
(501) 666-2902 (FAX)
Old Oct 18, 2005, 7:28 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Thanks, RB. I actually located Backstreet's website which links to a couple of other places. One of them, Sidetracks seems more my style.
Old Oct 21, 2005, 9:55 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
Palm Springs is isn't. But hey -- you could be flying into XNA to do work in Bentonville...
Old Oct 27, 2005, 1:39 am

Programs: Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by KenCT
Istanbul, Greece, Rome - my own reality check is that I have some work to do at the Clinton Library next month - snicker if you must. Staying at the Doubletree without a car. Does Little Rock have any gay life, anything at all?

Well, I don't have any info on the gay life in LIT. I can tell you that the DT is a nice but outdated hotel. The front desk is very helpful and you are right down the street from the library....
Old Oct 28, 2005, 1:30 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by love2win
I can tell you that the DT is a nice but outdated hotel. The front desk is very helpful and you are right down the street from the library....
The reviews of the LR DT on TripAdvisor are uniformly terrible. That's what I get for not micromanaging my own visit. Apparently the only good thing about the place is its location. Clearly the Peabody is the place to stay.

I sent an email through the Sidetracks website and received a really nice response. They're located at 4th and Main in North Little Rock, right across from a Trolley stop.

Adventure awaits.
Old Oct 28, 2005, 1:57 pm

Programs: ua 1K , gs westin, star aa Platinum
Little Rock

The reviews of the LR DT on TripAdvisor are uniformly terrible. That's what I get for not micromanaging my own visit. Apparently the only good thing about the place is its location. Clearly the Peabody is the place to stay.

I sent an email through the Sidetracks website and received a really nice response. They're located at 4th and Main in North Little Rock, right across from a Trolley stop.

Adventure awaits.
I would agree the Peabody is the place to stay and also would like to add I had the HOTTEST fling in Little Rock about 15 years ago....wow and w/ a goverment official............................
Old Oct 28, 2005, 3:22 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hi-flyer
I had the HOTTEST fling in Little Rock about 15 years ago....wow and w/ a goverment official............................
Now that's encouraging. I'm reminded of a friend who walked into a party after a similar fling. He announced that he had just done to the government official what the legislator had been doing to taxpayers for years.
Old Oct 28, 2005, 6:12 pm

Now that's encouraging. I'm reminded of a friend who walked into a party after a similar fling. He announced that he had just done to the government official what the legislator had been doing to taxpayers for years.
I wonder if it was the same guy, LOL......now that would be encouraging for sure, KenCT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28, 2005, 7:14 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hi-flyer
I wonder if it was the same guy, LOL.
This was in DC, so it could have been, but my friend was uncharacteristically discreet, so who it was remains a mystery.
Old Oct 30, 2005, 7:55 am

This was in DC, so it could have been, but my friend was uncharacteristically discreet, so who it was remains a mystery.
How right u are....being discreet is a must anytime.....DC was yet another GREAT time and have some very HOT memories there myself......
Old Sep 11, 2008, 5:29 pm

Programs: lapsed UA 1K (now a lowly 2P), HGP Platinum
Just checking to see if any new options (or updates) in the greater Little Rock area since this was last discussed.
Old Nov 27, 2016, 4:11 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Bumping an old thread. Spending one midweek night in Little Rock to see the Clinton library courtesy of a $30 r/t on Fly Glo, a charter outfit based in my hometown of MSY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.