Madrid nightlife

Old May 9, 2017, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, United, IHG PLT, SPG, HHonors
Madrid nightlife

I'm going to Madrid in a couple of days. Can anyone suggest a gay dancing club in the center of Madrid frequented not just by 20 yo's, but also by guys in their 30s and 40s? I've been to Madrid before and I am familiar with Strong and Hot. Hot is just a small bar. Strong has a lot of potential, but nobody is using the dance floor, everyone is "busy" in the cruising area. Nothing against a dark room, I find them interested especially since we don't have them in US, but it would be nice to go to a club where the dance floor is actually used. I'm looking for something similar to Metro Disco in Barcelona.
Old May 13, 2017, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
There is one big one. Can't remember the name, must be Strong. Have fun, I love Madrid.
Old May 28, 2017, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, United, IHG PLT, SPG, HHonors
[QUOTE=djjaguar64;28308575]There is one big one. Can't remember the name, must be Strong. Have fun, I love Madrid.[/QUOTE

Yes, Strong is a big place. The place is busy on weekends, not much during the weekdays. Only a couple of people dancing on a Saturday night, as most guys prefer cruising the huge play area looking for action. I was told by locals that Kluster and LOL are better for dancing, but I decided to go to Strong as it was closer to my hotel.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:54 pm

Are there any recent updates on bars and clubs (or restaurants and places to hang out) in Chueca for a Wed, Th or Fri? Some I’ve seen mentioned: thick, Kama, kluster. Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.