Wiki Posts
Search

Africa/South Asia

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2017, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Smile Africa/South Asia

Hi everyone,

Sometimes I write about a trip I take. Here is a small collection of 3 of my travel experiences to countries that are less discussed on LGBT-user forums (Eritrea, Nigeria, Afghanistan). Don't let you sexuality stop you from exploring the world, just be safe, cautious, sensitive and respectful.

https://rorysadventure.wordpress.com/
NOLAnwGOLD likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 4:50 am

Programs: Qatar, Turkish, Aeroflot
Absolutely fascinating read! I'm quite interested in how you went about the visas, but it seems like for us Irish passport holders, probably somewhat better than say British!
Old May 15, 2017, 3:24 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Thanks for the very interesting read. Quite some adventures. Where are you off to next?
Old May 19, 2017, 10:49 pm

Programs: VA, SQ, IHG, HH,ALL, Europcar
adventurous travels

what awesome memories

brave lad

great read
Old Jun 7, 2017, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone. Next I am going to Kurdistan I would also like to explore Sudan later this year if I can afford to!
Old Feb 16, 2018, 1:42 pm

Programs: Skywards Silver
Pretty cool blog mate. Loved reading it and always wanted to travel the road less travelled. Giving me inspirations for my future trips.

Edit: ever thought of travel buddies ;-P
Old Feb 17, 2018, 5:59 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I’m letting this post stand but according to FlyerTalk rules a post with a link to an external blog must be able to stand alone without going to the blog itself.

peteropny - co-mod - glbt
Adam1222 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.