Wiki Posts
Search

Gay Lisbon

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2016, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Gay Lisbon

Hi all
Have to go to Lisboa for a destination wedding.
Unfortunately will only be there Fri AM to Mon AM
I may have some free time Fri and Sat, but it looks like Sun will mostly be free (but flight out is 07:00 Mon&#128545
Any suggestions for getting a taste of gay life in Lisbon?
Thanks
GRF
Old Sep 23, 2016, 12:56 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
There used to be a few gay bars/clubs around the Principe Real, but now I only know of 2, both along Rua São Marcal. I forget the names, but as you walk down the street, both are on the left!

I honestly find gay Lisbon very boring now!
Old Sep 23, 2016, 3:22 pm
Suspended

Lisbon has some fun sleazy places, but I would not go to Lisbon for a gaycation. Instead, just enjoy the culture, the endless coffee shops and great bakeries.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:49 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
So I jumped on the $400 airfare deal delta had back on Black Friday week and will be visiting Lisbon for a weekend in January. Any recommendations for where to stay and what nightlife to check out? I'll be traveling solo.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 12:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold (Million Miler), FI Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Juanefny
So I jumped on the $400 airfare deal delta had back on Black Friday week and will be visiting Lisbon for a weekend in January. Any recommendations for where to stay and what nightlife to check out? I'll be traveling solo.
Just saw this now... I'd recommend the gay-owned place called Casa Amora. I did a couple photoshoots there for Elska Magazine's Lisbon issue and the rooms and gardens are. Also, it's a nice (if hilly) walk down to Bairro Alto and some of the gay places.

http://casaamora.com/hotel-overview.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.