Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Salvador de Bahia and Sao Paulo

Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist

Don't see much recent info on gay goings on in either Salvador de Bahia or Sao Paulo. Will be in Salvador for 3 (weekend) nights, staying at the Sheraton, and any tips welcomed. Sao Paulo will be midweek at the Intercontinental.
Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 3:29 pm

In Salvador on the weekends, try Amsterdam Pop Club, Boate Tropical, and San Sebastian.

In Sao Paulo, the city explodes on the weekends, midweek not so much. The bars in Largo do Arouche and Frei Caneca are open 7 days a week. Try vamosgay.com/saopaulo for listings and maps.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 9:47 am

Any updates of SSA nightlife around Christmas and New Year?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 7:43 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by criced
Any updates of SSA nightlife around Christmas and New Year?
I don't know nightlife, but NYE is a lovely night as everyone is outside on the oceanfront near the lighthouse. A great evening! Jealous, it's one of my favorite cities in the world.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.