Vegas recommendations

Old Jul 28, 2015, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Vegas recommendations

I know it's a pretty LGBT friendly place but still after any recommendations re bars or pool parties or so.

Am there tonight (Tuesday) to Thursday.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 1:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I visit here often and will usually go to Piranha Nightclub which isn't too far from the strip. The music is top 40ish and hip hop. The drag shows are enjoyable. The crowd looks to be around my age (26), but I'm also terrible at guessing the age of people.

Years ago, the LOVE bar or whatever it is called in Mirage had an "Alternative Night" on Sunday.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 9:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
LOVE (the Beatles theme one which I think is horrendous) still has the Sunday night party.

I went to Share one night when I was there which seemed decent.

I forgot the name so I just looked it up, because one opened on the Strip in Bally's called Liaison. But it seems to have already closed in a year.

I'll be back in mid-Sept if anyone is around.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.