Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

PVR, Looking for updates/current info

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2014, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

I'll be in PVR for 4 days the 1st week in Sept
Wondering if anyone has been lately and if there are any suggestions on nightspots, restaurants (including for b'fast/brunch), hotels, beaches, anything.
I've read what's avail on the site. Anyone w/ additional info.
Thanks
GRF
Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:05 am

Hi GRF,

For nightlife, I think this is the best source:
http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/

Tons of excellent restaurants for all budgets, so depends on what you like and what you want to spend.

For Good seafood, I like Joe Jacks Fish Shack and Langostinos on the beach.
For a good brunch or breakfast, Fredy's Tucan, Coco's Kitchen or even Memo's pancake house. (These places are all in the Romantica Zone) Although since it's low season, double check with your hotel if these places have limited hours or are open.

The gay beach is still The "Blue Chairs" beach. It's a nice enough place to relax. The concession that runs the place is a little worn, food is really mediocre and overpriced. It may be dead or there may be a a little crowd of West Coast folks for the Labor day holiday.

I'll be there the same time, send me a PM if you'd like to have a drink or meet up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.