Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Munich Oktoberfest Sept. 21, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold

Who's planning on being in the Bräurosl tent on Gay Sunday? If there's enough interest, maybe we can coordinate arriving at the same time and sitting together, or maybe even dinner and shenanigans the night before?
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:09 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by justforfun
shenanigans
What will that entail?
Old Apr 23, 2014, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by AJLondon
What will that entail?
exactly
Old May 8, 2014, 5:02 pm

I'm leaving for Munich from JFK that day... Anything else going on during the week worth checking out? Second time in Munich... so trying to explore past the tourist traps.

Also... First Post!
Old May 13, 2014, 12:44 pm

Programs: Gold: VS, SQ, AF/KL
i personally think the fischer-vroni tent on the second Monday (Sept 29th) is a lot more festive and local than the braurosl on first sunday.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 2:44 pm

My partner & I will be there, however we have to catch a flight back to Stockholm on Oct 5 at around 7:00 pm...Sure we like to get toegther.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 2:58 pm

Programs: Lufthansa-BA-Ethihad-Turkish Airlines-China Airlines-Oman Air - Hilton - Marriott...
oktoberfest 2014

iam a munich based ft'ler - so get in touch if you like to have a beer together - usually available @ bräurosl sunday and the week after this year
Old Aug 26, 2014, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sweetbread
iam a munich based ft'ler - so get in touch if you like to have a beer together - usually available @ bräurosl sunday and the week after this year

^^
Old Aug 27, 2014, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

If anyone is interested in getting together for dinner the night before(Saturday 9/20), let me know. Right now there's about 10 of us(FTers who have chosen not to reply to this thread!). With a large group need to make a reservation asap. Thinking of going to: Thinking of going to http://www.restaurant-alter-hof.com. Centrally located, German, well-priced, wine, good reviews.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.