Sitges Pride Parade Watching Party July 7th

Subscribe
If anyone happens to be in Sitges for pride the first weekend of July, I'm having my annual pride parade watching party from the penthouse suite of the Calipolis on Saturday, July 7th. Stop by for drinks and some great views. Details will follow.
Sounds like fun. My partner and I are coming in off the RSVP cruise on Friday the 6th, and are planning to head down to Sitges through sometime on Sunday, then spending a couple days in BCN before heading back to the US. Any suggestions for hotels in Sitges other than the Calipolis? Things seem to be booking up rapidly. Cheers.
We'll be there. We are staying below your room.
Quote: We'll be there. We are staying below your room.
Excellent. Can't wait to see what John won't be wearing this year.
Quote: Sounds like fun. My partner and I are coming in off the RSVP cruise on Friday the 6th, and are planning to head down to Sitges through sometime on Sunday, then spending a couple days in BCN before heading back to the US. Any suggestions for hotels in Sitges other than the Calipolis? Things seem to be booking up rapidly. Cheers.
The Alenti is another favorite.
Quote: The Alenti is another favorite.
Thanks. Looks like a great property. Unfortunately, they're all booked up for the weekend. Was able to get a booking at the Calipolis, though.
Quote: Unfortunately, they're all booked up for the weekend.
The Alenti only has about 8 or 9 room. Thats probably why. At least the Calipolis central. The Antemare or Best Western Subur Maratim need about a 15 mins walk from the edge of town but are a lot quieter. If you are there for Pride, then the Calipolis has the best location.
Quote: Excellent. Can't wait to see what John won't be wearing this year.
^^^^^^

I was actually talking about last year's party with the Irish lads that came up to it when I was in Dublin last weekend...
Sorry I will miss the Saturday festivities this year.
Quote: Sorry I will miss the Saturday festivities this year.

We'll just have to make Friday night worthwhile then.
I will also be on the RSVP cruise ahead of time and booked a room at the Calipolis. My friends and I are still deciding on whether to go to Stiges on not. I will update you when I know.
Quote: I will also be on the RSVP cruise ahead of time and booked a room at the Calipolis. My friends and I are still deciding on whether to go to Stiges on not. I will update you when I know.
We'll see you guys in Sitges.
Quote: Thanks. Looks like a great property. Unfortunately, they're all booked up for the weekend. Was able to get a booking at the Calipolis, though.
I stayed at La Nina last year during pride and very much liked it. It's not grand, but it has a lot going for it: perfectly located literally across the street from the gay beach and close to town; cheap rooms; very friendly staff; and a roof top deck with a pool, hot tub, and good parade viewing.
So looks like the parade is starting much earlier this year, at 2pm. That kind of ruins a day at the beach. Oh well. I'd say drinks will start being poured at 1pm.
Quote: If anyone happens to be in Sitges for pride the first weekend of July, I'm having my annual pride parade watching party from the penthouse suite of the Calipolis on Saturday, July 7th. Stop by for drinks and some great views. Details will follow.
B/f and I are at the PLATJADOR HOTEL June 30 - July 08. Thanks for 'heads-up' on parade times. ^- Might see you around............