Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Marrakech Four Seasons - gay friendly?

Old Dec 31, 2011, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

Will my boyfriend and I have any issues reserving a king room, or is best to book a twin? I get the impression Morocco isn't too gay-friendly...

Thanks for your advice!
Old Dec 31, 2011, 1:28 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

My advice is to book a king room for 2 people on the res, then have just one of you check in. The hotel doesn't need to know who you're sleeping with, unless you insist on telling them.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat.
It's the Four Seasons, you shouldn't have a problem... but if when you arrive you get the impression that there might be any negative judgement, just refer to him at check-in as your cousin or brother. There are a lot of countries where it isn't unusual for family members of the same sex to stay in the same room and sleep in the same bed, even when they are grown up. I don't think anyone would question it.

Last edited by wirelessmiss; Dec 31, 2011 at 2:57 pm Reason: spellcheck
Old Dec 31, 2011, 11:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Just be careful. Morocco is one of the most naturally beautiful countries I've been to. Enjoy!

Last edited by anonplz; Jan 1, 2012 at 10:13 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.