Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transit at Munich from T1 to T2

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Transit at Munich from T1 to T2

Good morning all. I couldn't find this exact scenario in any thread so need some input please. Wife and kids will be traveling from IST (TK) - MUC (LH) - IAD. TK arrived in T1 and LH operates from T2. Luggage will be tagged all the way to IAD. Is there a way to walk between T1 and T2 or airside train at MUC? Transit time is 1 hr 55 min. Thank you
Old May 4, 2017, 2:48 am

even better ...there is an airside shuttle bus very 15min to T2, leaving from T1 C08 and goes to H gates at T2 so they stay within security and only have to go through the special US checks for IAD. could be they have to transfer from T2 to T2S with the underground train, as most LH transcont depart from the satellite building
https://www.munich-airport.de/_b/000...oute_t1_t2.pdf
Old May 11, 2017, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Fantastic... Thank you. I had done all the research n just wanted to get another input of how convenient it would be... This is great ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.