Wiki Posts
Search

storage lockers? [FRA]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2016, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: airline employee
storage lockers? [FRA]

Three of us will be Traveling to FRA. Friday April 1st....with a 8 hr layover ...Are storage lockers inside security ??? or just outside security?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Unless you're traveling in First class or are a SEN or higher(assuming you're flying on LH) I believe the only access you'll have is to the paid storage centers outside of security.
From another post on FT about lockers for a 21" bag in the SEN lounge of the B gates: "it seems there are apx 30 lockers with keys that will fit a 21" roller board, so they each took a locker and saved having to pay Left Luggage anything, Just they had to leave a CC or drivers license as security till the key is returned to the front desk. I guess anything more then 1 piece and either just leave it somewhere or pay that luggage room you mentioned."

Last edited by Yoshi212; Mar 31, 2016 at 1:56 pm
Old Mar 31, 2016, 8:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk fareehah.

We're relocating your post to the appropriate destination forum.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Apr 3, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: UA GS, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by Yoshi212
Unless you're traveling in First class or are a SEN or higher(assuming you're flying on LH) I believe the only access you'll have is to the paid storage centers outside of security.
From another post on FT about lockers for a 21" bag in the SEN lounge of the B gates: "it seems there are apx 30 lockers with keys that will fit a 21" roller board, so they each took a locker and saved having to pay Left Luggage anything, Just they had to leave a CC or drivers license as security till the key is returned to the front desk. I guess anything more then 1 piece and either just leave it somewhere or pay that luggage room you mentioned."
Correct, I have used the pay lockers by the Taxi stand outside once. Its a little confusing figuring out how to pay, but it works. They are quite large. Cant remember the price, but it wasn't bad and saved me from having to go through security to use the LH lockers.

I have also used the locker in the Senator lounge many times. They are between the Senator and Business lounge and therefore, I believe, can be used by either lounge. I have never had to leave collateral for the key. I guess my bags are good enough. It does fit a 21" roller and my small attache.

Kent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.